Confronted

Wait......

What did jimin say......

Taehyungs girlfriend is bullying him...

The same girl that was pointing and laughing at me in school the other day?

Her....I clenched my fist and let my hair cover my face. I was so pissed

"j-jungkook.... Are you ok"

I didnt answer.

"o-oh i-i just remembered i have some chores at home." he stuttered as he got up and scurried out of my house .

How could someone even hurt jimin.... Hes one of the sweetest people i know.... He was my second friend at in that whole highschool (the first was tae ). I know what would do this...

Jealousy...

That bitch of a girl must have seen the way jimin beautifully danced to the rythm of the music. She must've seen how perfect his technique was and how the teacher always praised him.. Hell, the few times i went to watch jimin, i saw it aswell...

But his dancing skills along with every compliment that his fellow dancers gave him, was well earned. Jimin worked hard for what he accomplished, and for someone like that terrible girl to just break him down that way.... Thats so cruel..

No... Thats evil...

I clenched my fist. I have to talk to taehyung..

-------at taehyungs house--------

I dont know where i got all this courage and strength from, but im soo angry. No one hurts my friend.

I stared at taehyungs door for a moment before stomping up the stairs to his door. Reaching my hand out, i banged my fist on his door. After a few seconds i heard a voice, his voice.

"who!!??" he yelled. It sounded like he was pretty far away.

" taehyung...its me jungkook and we need to talk!" i yelled back.

I heard footsteps aproaching the door and then the door swung open. Taehyung jumped at me to hug me, but i just moved slightly out of the way and he missed.

"huh?..jungkook? Whats wrong?" he pouted. As much as i wanted to grab his face and kiss the shit out of him, i was still very pissed off at the situation at hand.

"taehyung. Lets talk." my voice was flat, emotionless.
"o-ok" he seemed a little scared by my change of character. I guess this is what happens when im as pissed off as i am.

"come on in" he opened the door wider for me, and i entered. I suddenly felt all that bravery start to disappear and i felt like running back home.

"sooooo whats on your mind? Problems at home?, problems with friends?, problems at school?" he said as he sat on the sofa in the living room.

"no," he tilted his head slightly.

"problems with your girlfriend" i continued.

"what do you mean? My girlfriend wouldnt cause any problems." he tried to defend his girlfriend. "shes a bully and shes hurting my friend jimin," his eyes widened in shock

"he told me that after dance classes, she and her friends beat him up and call him names."i stared directly at his eyes. I cant back out now.(even though i wanted tooooooo :'( )

" common jungkook... You know that you cant belive people like that...loners, attention seekers..." his voice trailed off

Ahem..." excuse me??? I am one of those 'people'"

"thats not what i meant. And you know it."

"whatever....thats not the point... The point is that your girlfriend isnt who she seems. Shes a terrible person who bullies people because shes jelous of them. And your to stupid and blinded by love to see that shes got you wrapped around her finger." i said

"OMFG.. HOW COULD YOU JUNGKOOK. HOW COULD YOU TALK ABOUT SOMEONE THAT YOU DONT EVEN KNOW." i jumped at the sudden loudness in his voice.. I dont like when people scream at me..it scares me..

"WHY DO YOU HAVE TO GO RUIN OTHER PEOPLE'S LIVES JUST BECAUSE YOUR LIFE IS ABSOLUTE TRASH.JUST BECAUSE YOUR PARENTS DONT LOVE YOU AND JUST BECAUSE YOU GET BULLIED AT SCHOOL?"
My eyes widened..i trusted him..no. Hes throwing it in my face? Really?

I could feel the tears forming..i cant belive i trusted him. Im so stupid.

"JUST BECAUSE YOUR MISSERABLE IN LIFE, DOESNT MEAN THAT YOU HAVE TO MAKE OTHERS MISSERABLE"

By now i was full on crying.

" I-i im sorry.... I didnt know y-you felt that w-way about me." i lifted my hand up to wipe the tears from my face.

Taehyung just stared shocked.

"jungkook. Im so-"

" and lastly..im sorry i trusted you. Your such an asshole,and im an even bigger asshole for thinking that you were my friend. And for thinking that you would understand the situation with jimin. INSTEAD YOU JUST THROW ALL MY PROBLEMS IN MY FACE?" i hiccuped.

"how could you....."

"kookie im sorry..."

"dont call me that" i said, and i ran out of his house.

-

You probably think im pretty pathetic right now...crying over an asshole....yet here i am...in a park...doing just that.