15

Shoutouts to @YoWatsUpp

Fuck it let's just finish this book today

Let's pretend Gemma's in the story now. She was "on vacation".

!
Harry and Jade were in the living room on the couch, Jade had her knees on the couch and her hands in Harry's hair.

Jades hair was up in an two messy buns and she wanted to know what harry would took like with his hair like that.

"You've got curly hair" jade said tying the second one.

"Not like yours" Harry could see the two hair balls in the mirror on the wall.

"I know it's not as curly as mine...Do you like?" Jade asked standing between his legs to fix them again.

"I do like them" Harry said his fingers tapping her legs.

"Even when you're sitting you're about eye level with me" Jade said regarding her height

"Why are you so small?" Harry chuckled. "I don't knoww " Jade strung out the w

There was a knock on the door followed by several other knocks. Harry stood and opened the door revealing his older sister and her daughters and son.

"Uncle Harry!!" The girls yelled and harry plugged his ears. "I'm sorry little brother...I didn't know you had company"

How is it company if it's one person instead she should've said 'someone over' harry thought.

"This is Jade my girlfriend and this is Gemma my sister" Gemma's mouth dropped.

"Aw Harry you have a girlfriend now?" Gemma said pulling jade in for a hug.

"Gemma" Harry groaned and Jade thought it was adorable including the buns on his head.

"Sorry I didn't call or anything but your nieces and nephew wanted to see you" Gemma said.

Harry and Gemma kept talking and Jade was occupied by the kids.

"Your uncle Harry's girlfriend?" One said and the other introduced herself.

"Im Sarah and she's Skylar we're twins" "and that's Scott he doesn't talk much"

"I do talk!" Scott said nitpicking with the twins.

"My last names Scott" Jade said to Scott who was staring lovingly at Jade

"But you have a lot of hair" Skylar pointed out the obvious.

"Yeah and do you know uncle Harry has Aspergers?" Scott said and it came out as ass-burgers

"Yes I know that" Jade chuckled. "I like your nails" Sarah complimented.

"Uncle Harry" The twins said when he sat down.

"A-are you annoying Jade?" Harry asked as they clambered into his lap. He loved his nieces and nephew. "Yes" Scott said staring back at Jade.

"No we weren't we were asking questions" Skylar said.

"And your hair matches her hair" Sarah said looking between the two.

"Jade did it for me." Harry said. "Why'd you grow out your hair?" Scott asked.

"I wanted it longer" Harry said. "But h-how are you guys? How old are you now?"

"We are 9 and Scott is 8"

"And a half" Scott added and he was incorrect he was 8 and 1/4th.

"How come you still have one of everything?"

"Cause there's one of me" "yeah but you have Jade now"

"So that makes two" Scott said and it was all confusing Harry and he was growing a bit overwhelmed and Jade could tell.

"I don't live here guys I have my own place"

"Jade also has a daughter" Harry sighed removing his hands from his face.

"She's only 1 s-so she c-can't play just yet"

"We have a baby cousin?!" Skylar said. "Why are there so many girls?" Scott groaned throwing his hands in the air.

"Well she's not your cou-" Jade put her hand on harry knee it was okay the the kids to not know the whole marital process.

"Jade what do you like to do?" Sarah asked getting off Harry's lap.

"Everything just about why're you wondering?"

Sarah stood on her toes and whispered in Jades ear.

Persuade uncle Harry to let us go to the park

Jade laughed. "Alright I'll try"

"Harry do you think we can go to the park?" Jade said leaning her head on his shoulder.

"Pleaseeeee" the four begged and Harry gave in.

Jade knew about the schedule but this was a good way to let harry experience things out of the blue.

"Wait where is your daughter?" Skylar said "yeah bring her to the park"

Harry wanted the twins to stop "pestering" jade but she didn't mind.

"She's at her grandmas right now but I'll bring her the next time okay?"

The twins nodded and everyone went out and piled in the car.

"You're doing great babe"

"I'm trying" Harry said