Chapter 12: New Member

(A/N That's what May wears, but without the necklace and she has her blue scarf on as well

(A/N That's what May wears, but without the necklace and she has her blue scarf on as well. Oh! And if you want to know what May looks like now because she the same age a Erza which is 19 just look at the cover for this story and that's her.)

(A/N That's what Sandy looks like and what she wears i'll show you guys her battle form later

(A/N That's what Sandy looks like and what she wears i'll show you guys her battle form later.)

Its been years since May and Sandy join the guild. May is well known in the world. May and Sandy just now coming back form her S-Class job and are heading back to the guild. 

May's holding Sandy, "That job wasn't too bad." Sandy tells her.

"Nope." May tells her.

May and Sandy are standing outside of the guild and can her fighting.

Sandy Sweat drops, "Looks like it didn't change while we were away."

May laughs, "Yeah it seems so."

May walks in and see everyone fighting. May sees a blonde girl standing there, "Oh! Wow i'm actually standing inside the Fairy Tail guild hall."

May walks up to here, "Hi. Are you wanting to join?" May asked.

The blonde girl turns around and looks at her wide eyes, "Oh my gosh! Its really you! Your The Dragon of Fairy Tail! Oh! And Sandy here too!" The girl tells them while freaking out.

Mira then walks up to them, "Hello are you new here? Oh! May and Sandy glade to have you back Master will be happy that you return." Mira tells them with a smile.

May just smile and nodes.

"That's Mirajane! In the flesh!" The blonde girl said while freaking out more.

The blonde girl looks at them, "Um. Don't you think we should try and stop them?" She asked.

Mira turns to look were she pointing,and May moved from her spot, "It's always like this around here. I just leave them alone." Mira tells her but gets knock down my Elfman flying into her and then crushing her. May giggles at this.

Mira soul comes out of her body and the blonde girl freaks out because of it, "AH! Don't die Mirajane." she tells her.

May moves out of the way again, and Lucy get hit by a flying Gray. May see her bother holding Gray's underwear.

"Give me back my underwear! Jerk!" Gray yells at Natsu

May sighs.

"Looks like there at it again..." Sandy tells her.

"Yeah." May tells her. 

May looks up to see the blonde girl getting picked up by Loke, but then Eflman punches him away and then Natsu kicks Elfman away. May then see's the blonde girl still panicking about Mira.

"May shouldn't we stop them there about to throw spell at each other, and no one noticed that we are back yet." Sandy tells her.

"Yeah, i'll do it now." May tells her. Everyone is in battle positions ready to hit with spells, "HEY WILL YOU ALL KNOCK IT OFF!! IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK TO BACK WHEN THERE'S NO FIGHTING. AND I DON'T WANT THE GUILD HALL RUIN SO CHILL OUT! OR THINGS WILL GET UGLY..." May shouts at them but at the end she says in a dark tone. 

Everybody freezes, and looks at her in fear and stops what they were doing. Then the Gramps comes out in his titan form.

"I am sorry I didn't know that you were still here master." Mira tells him with May next to her.

He turns to look at her.

The blonde turns and looks at her, "D-did you say Master?!?" she asked shocked.

Natsu laughs, "Man talk about bunch of babies! Looks like I won this..." Natsu was cut off by Gramps squishing him with his foot.

Gramps looks at the three girls, "Well seems we have a new recruit, and welcome back May." He tells them.

"Thank Gramps!" May and Sandy said at the same time.

Gramps then leaves his titan form, and the blonde girl is shocked about him.

Gramps then smiles at her and waves, "Nice to meet ya." He tells her.

The blonde is still looking at Gramps, "He's tiny! This little guy is in charge here." she asked.

Mira is still smiling, "Of course he is. Allow me to introduce you to the Fairy Tail guild Master Makarov." she tells her.

May jumps in, "Or you can all him Gramps if you want."

Gramps then jumps back, but ends up hitting the railing while holding a paper. But he still got up, so now he is standing on the railing. 

He clears his throat, and everybody looks at him.

"You've gone and done it again you bunch of clogs. Just take look at how much paper work the magic council send me this time. This is the biggest bunch of complaints yet." He tells them while showing them the paper stack. "Have you lost your minds! All you kids are good for getting the high ups mad at me." he tells them while shaking. "However." he tells them while setting the paper work on fire. "I say to heck with the magic council." He tells them, and then throws the fire and Natsu caught it and starts eating it. "Now listen up any power that surpass reason still counts as reason right. Magic isn't something kind of miraculously power, it is a talent that works with a flow of energy that works inside of us and the power of the world that works together. To perform magic once must have a strong mind and the ability to focus it should take over your being and count pouring out of your soul. If all we do is worry about following rules then it will never progress. Don't let those blow out council scary you follow the path you believe in, and that's what makes Fairy Tail guild number one!" He tells them.

(A/N I know that I didn't get everything right at what he said.)

After Gramps did his speech everyone cheered. After everything is fix Mira gets the guild stamp and the girl gets her guild mark. 

May walks up to them, "Hey I never got your name." May tells her.

The blonde girl stops looking at her guild mark and looks at May, "Oh! Right sorry. My name Lucy." she tells her.

May smiles, "Well it's nice to meet you Lucy. My name is May and you already know Sandy." May tells her as Sandy lifts her paw.

"Wow. May really pretty." Lucy thought to herself. Lucy smiles at May.