Chapter 24: Taking Notes

***YAY!!!u guys r sooo amazinggg:D and awesome cuz u help me with my goals:Dmakes me feel accomplished:D

***190 VOTESS pleeease:D***

***

"Common! Stop being such wimps!" yelled coach.

I looked at him like he was crazy. Most likely was.....

Seriously, this man was coo-coo in the brain. He was crazier than Brain!

He was currently pushing us to our limit. As in limit, he was pushing us to try and run 100 laps in 50 minutes.

Crazy, right?

We had 6 minutes left and I was about to drop on the ground like a rock. We didn't have classes today since we were getting a 'break' from the acceptance ceremony and all, but the school was making us go to gym.

"5 minutes!" coach yelled sitting back down in his seat.

I sighed in annoyance.

You see Brain? You see what smoking weed does to you? It turns you into coach! I mentally screamed to Brain.

What is your problem with me? Brain yelled back.

I was taken aback from his sudden outburst.

Well, where should I start? Your annoying, your annoying, and wait! Your still annoying! You make my wolf hurt even in my best moods! I yelled back at him.

I am part of you! Brain exclaimed.

Yeah right, I mentally smirked, my wolf is wayyy cooler than you'll ever be!

What! I am part o......Brain tried but I cut him off.

Your just jealous that your not my wolf! My wolf is so much more fun than you! Your to weird and always think that you smart @ss comments are appreciated! Well I got something to tell you buddy! Their not!

You are just plain weird! Emotional distress can happe.......Brain tired again.

Oh! Go screw yourself! No one wants to here from your annoying voice! and I ignored his protests.

My wolf was howling in what sounded like laughter.

Of course she would laugh at that idiot!

To tell you the truth......I think she has a crush on Brain!

Seriously, my wolf was all silent one second, then she bursts out laughing at something Brain said!

I think they were flirting! In my head too!

I mentally slapped myself, that made sense because I could never concentrate on something for a long period of time.

It got boring!

"Three more minutes!" coach yelled, breaking me out of my thoughts.

Holy monkey-sticks!

I was on my 98th lap, and had three minutes.

Quickly, I sprinted as much as my two, very nicely toned legs, would allow me to.

Coach had made sure to make the guys run in the forest, so they wouldn't 'distract' us girls. Stupid, I know.

Most of the girls were a couple laps behind me, which put me in lead.

I'm pretty sure it was my alpha blood that kept me going, but if I couldn't finish this lap, how would a normal wolf?

I was about to die. I could feel it in my shortening breathe.

The field seemed to long, but a spark of hope exploded in my chest when I set eyes on the finish line. This was it!