Ch33

We arrived to Miami and I couldn't keep my happiness inside. I was leaning all over Stokeley to look out the window at all the big buildings, nice stores and crowded side walks.

"So where are we going first?" Jazmin asks.

"To a couple of stores downtown, then to the Casino to win some shmoney, then to the beach, then to the mansion to have our own lil party" Isaiah explained.

"We would've hit up a club, but Asia don't know how to hold in her liquor" Antwan said making everyone laugh.

"Im not drinking or doing any drugs anyway" I say rolling my eyes.

"Come on, you gotta pop at least one molly. Its your 18th birthday" Red said.

"Hell no" I say shaking my head.

"Not even a Xanax?" Jahseh asks me.

"None of that!"

It was around six o'clock and in an hour then sun would be going down. So I guess we would be going to the beach at night.

We drove downtown and parked the truck. Everyone got out and stretched and discussed which direction we would be going first.

We take a right and the first place we went into was an antique shop. I don't know why we even went in there because no one even bought anything we just looked around.

The next few stores we went into were clothing stores.

Indya and I bought matching hoodies, while Antwan and I bought matching shoes.

After that we went to a tattoo parlor so the boys could get a tattoo but they begged me to get one as well and of course I said no.

We went to some more stores, then to a small restaurant, and back to the truck to put our bags up.

By now it was 8 o'clock which meant it was dark out. But now it was time for us to go to the Casino.

We drove to the Casino and I was not trying to lose any money but the boys went wild. So I just stood around and watched them.

"Nigga I just won $200!" Jahseh exclaimed happily as he went over to another money machine.

On the other had Stokeley lost $150. He claimed it didn't put a dent in his pocket but I didn't want him just throwing his money away.

Us girls convinced the guys to leave but they insisted we stayed another 30 minutes. When that 30 minutes was up they wanted to stay another 30 minutes.

But we kicked their asses up out of that Casino.
<>

"You are not wearing a shirt and shorts over that bikini Asia" Mya told me while we all got changed in the bathroom at the beach.

"Yes I am" I told her.

"Nooo the hell you're not" Indya says trying to snatch the shorts I was about to put on, out of my hands.

"Yes I am! I don't want everybody looking at my body" I tell them.

"Stop being so insecure Asia, your body is fine" Jazmin assured me.

But I Ignored her and put on my shorts anyways. We left out of the bathroom and met up with the boys who all had swimming trunks on.

I walked over to Stokeley and hugged on him, just because his body was looking nice.