School's camping trip [ Part One ]

Hi ma'am Anna! I dedicated this chapter to you since you always inspired me when it comes to everything love ya!! >w< and thanks for supporting me in everything, I have a surprise for you but won't tell it until it flows perfectly, but I will tell you soon ;)

-----

Kaycee's pov ( for the first time ever )

"Does kiersten easily vomits when it comes to rides?" adelaydi whispered to me as I snort.

"nope, she never has, but maybe it's a werewolf thingy, and you're a werewolf right? so maybe you know why she is burying her face on brycen's neck" adelaydi tipped her chin and started to think on some she-knows-what thing.

I look again to brycen and kiersten and think weird thoughts, kiersten is sleeping all the way in the bus ride she never even opens her eyes and brycen locked her body in his arms like he'd kill someone if somebody touches kiersten, possessive much.

"you know I'm a little excited because it's my first camping with my first ever best friends! and my wolf is happy for being you both as my friends" she whispered and almost choke out the wolf word.

"Oh, then let's give each other a friendship bracelet and braid each other's hair as we tell each other our secrets" I said in a monotone voice teasing her, she glares at me as she raised her eyebrows.

"real immature kayce, real immature" she crossed her arms on her chest and pouted while looking at the window, I really love teasing adelaydi she reacts more cuter than kiersten when being pissed off.

her phone rang and she grin as she saw the caller's ID she answers it and covered her mouth so only she and the person can hear each other.

Maybe it's her mate, reneesce, she accepted him back in her house, and it stings so much in my girl ego knowing that my two girls already had their man of their dreams because of the mate thing, and me being a regular human doesn't even have a knight in shining armor, kaycee ended the call with a very big joker smile on her face and I frown as she stares at me with worried expression.

"why what happened? did you have a period?" I elbowed her stomach playfully as she giggles.

"Nope, but the truth is..this thought bugged me for awhile, I gotta admit that I'm jealous to you and kiersten.." she gasped as she shakes my shoulders.

"kaycee anabeth montaigne!! explain yourself" she sounded like my mum, but that's adelaydi afterall a mother material, it's a compliment though.

"I'm.jealous.because you and kiersten already found your mate thing, and I wanted to find mine.."

she sighed as she give me side hug and caress my shoulders.

"you can't have a mate because your not a werewolf, but, I know that someday you'll meet the man of your dreams, just wait patiently".

I hope so...

--

Kiersten's pov

Brycen, what if my wolf begged for a run? I mind link him for the 10th time cause I can't even lift up my head being afraid that I might transform any time sooner if ever my sight was caught up by the forest.

It's ok, I won't make that happen, trust me.. he assure me once more as he held me more closer and I sighed deeply.

the bus stopped and Mr. Spencer merrily announce that we already arrived, I gulped as my body was getting sweatier, and I started to shake in fear, because I knew that I would transform soon, because I'm in heat and my wolf was held inside for so long.