Vanessa

"Why hasn't Adonis called me?" I ask myself while putting together his favorite meal. Tyrone shrugged his shoulders as if he didn't know, but I know he knows more than what he's putting out.

"Where is he?" I ask. Once again he shrugs his shoulders. I rolled my eyes while pouring my shrimp into the pasta.

"I really don't know."  He says. I shake my head.

"Why every time he's gone, you're here?" I ask. He shrugs his shoulder once again.

"Coincidence?" He says as if he was being funny. I rolled my eyes.

"You're pissing me off Tyrone." I say, while stirring the pot.

"How?" He asks.

"You're lying." I say. He scratches the back of his neck, just like Adonis does when he is lying. He sighs while shaking his head.

"Look, I don't know what to tell you." He says.

"Tell me the truth." I say.

"Truth about what?" He asks. I mugged him.

"Is he or is he not fucking bitches, yes or no?!" I ask, while turning the stove off. He stared blankly for a few seconds and nodded his head.

"Yes he is. You're not the only female he is leading on." He confesses. I shook my head and pointed at the door.

"Get out." I say.

"But Va-" Before he could finish I face palm him.

"Get Out!" I yell. He took a deep breath and walked out of the door the camera men said cut and I mugged them.

"Did you guys know about this?" I ask. They shook their heads swiftly. I sigh while shaking my head.

Niggas must really think I'm dumb, here I am two months pregnant with his baby and he's out fucking the next chick or hell chicks, since 'I am not the only one.'

"I need to call my mom." I said aloud for the camera men to hear.

I scrolled through my call list and clicked on her name. Fortunately for me she answered in the second ring.

"Hey baby." She says.

"Hey ma, let me tell you about Adonis." I say. I begin filling her in with the details about our relationship and how Adonis has been cheating on me.

"Did you tell him about the baby yet?" She asks.

"No ma'am ." I reply.

"When are you going to tell him Nessa?" She asks.

"I don't know ma, maybe when I make three months you know it's bad luck to reveal those kind of secrets." I confess.

"And yet you are revealing it on national TV." She says. I roll my eyes.

"The show isn't even out yet ma." I say.

"But people are recording you. Just tell Adonis that you are pregnant then maybe he'll settle down." She says. I sigh while sitting down.