Chapter 64

Summer almost here and I'm trynna see whose 21 and up and wants to be a tater thot for East in NYC this summer with me.

Dave

I walked out the bathroom in my boxers and headed towards the room. I was exhausted and annoyed right about now.

It's not like I wanted to hit ole boy, but he was plotting and scheming. You saw me with babygirl inside that wasn't an invitation to come get at her while I'm gone.

Jay was lit as fuck, she had her headphones on dancing to the music she was blasting in them. She didn't even notice me walk in, I watched as she moved her hips.

I stood back, and thought would it be wrong to pounce her ?

I laughed at her, shaking my head as she twerked to God knows what was on. She finally turned around and jumped when she saw me.

"Stop doing that!" She laughed.

"Doing what?" I asked.

"Creeping up on me!"

"This my room, I ain't creeping on you"

"Whatever, can we keep taking shots?" She asked throwing herself on the bed looking up at me.

I know what shots I wanted to take ...

"No, you're done. Plus I don't even have anything here"

"I'm not done, I just got started. Now I understand why doctors use drugs and drink. It's liberating" she laughed.

"You don't needs drugs and a drink here and there won't hurt you crazy"

"Let's play a game!" She got excited and sat up on her knees.

"Yo, you really lit" I laughed.

"Come! Come !" she pointed to the bed.

I walked over shaking my head, I took a seat on my side of the bed. I waited for her to get herself together to tell me about the game.

She got up from the bed and motioned me to get up, now I knew she was lit if she got me moving around like this.

"You stand by the door" she directed me.

"What?"

"Just go" she giggled.

I walked by the entrance of the door.

"In the actual frame" she specified.

"What's the name of this game?"

"Things Dave knows about Jay" she laughed.

She sat back on the center of the bed and situated herself.

"I'm going to ask you questions about myself and if you get it right you take a step towards me"

"Okay...."

"Except I'm gonna be laying here naked" she explained.

"Forreal?" I looked at her confused.

"Every time you get something right you get closer to touching me, anything you get wrong you have to take a step back"

"Iight, I got this" I rubbed my hands together.

I watched as she took off her t-shirt and tossed it to other side of the room. Next she laid back and wiggled out her boy shorts. I watched as she moved around on the bed. She placed her hair up in a bun and sat back on her elbows.