1.

I'm Raven Raelyn Ballard. I'm 24 and I'm a professional model. I was born and raised here in Atlanta, Georgia. I live by my self In a gated community. I got 2 older sisters. Miracle Ballard and Rasheeda Ballard. I've been in a couple celebrity's videos, like Chris Brown, ASAP Rocky, Rick Ross, J Cole all dem. I'm a lil Classy/hood girl.

Today I'm finna go to my first photo shoot, with my favorite rap group the Migos . I swear I love the Migos they the best group out here. I gotta get dressed and ready. I put on my playlist . And turn the music up on my beats pill. I get undressed and hop in the shower and wash my body. After 30
Mins I get out and my phone start ringing. I dried off and Answered it.
"Hey, bitch put some clothes on girl"
"Shut up, what's the tea ?"
"Nun bitch, I gotta photo shoot wit the Migos"
"Fr. Ouu baby sis gimme offset number.
"Imma see what I can do"
"You talked to Sheeda ?"
"No"
"Ugh y'all gotta stop that, that's your big sister"
"Okay that don't change the fact that she kicked mom out her house"
"You gotta forgive Ray"
"You know mom died after she did that to mom"
"I know"
"How you think she feels that her baby sister doesn't talk to her"
"I don't care"
"Ugh well baby sis I gotta go"
"Okay I love you"
"Love you too bye"

Me and Rasheeda don't speak. Years back when I was 19 and my mom was sick , she put my mom out her house over her babydaddy. My mom passed away and Rasheeda didn't even bone to the funeral. So I've never talked to her again. I hate that it gotta be like that but fuck it.

I start beating my face, I mean I'm pretty with and with out makeup. It really don't matter to me. Damn I might be running a lil late . Cause a bitch hungry and by these hips and ass you can tell I ain't missing no meals. I do my makeup and then do my hair and I put on my clothes. I'm putting on my favorite Red Bottoms that make my legs Pop. I'm rich as fuck . Out of my sisters I'm the most successful one I went to college. I can be a school teacher. I got my Bachelors Degree in Education and Phd In Psychology.

I didn't want to teach and all that I wanted to model . Growing up I always had a body for it . My mom and Nana always told me that my body was built for it. For me, I ain't see it . Growing up I was bullied as a kid. Bullied cause the  way I talk . I had a lil speach problem. I mean it got better. You can tell a lil but when I say words that start with "Sh" even my own sisters would tease me. 

I mean when I talk nowadays. Niggas think it's so cute. Ion know why they always tell me to say "shower" and they know I pronounce it like "Sour". Laughing my ass off. I love it. I finished getting ready and got in my car. My manager Tiara called.

"Where are youu"
"Getting some food"
"Photoshoot starts in 35 minutes so you better hurry up"
"Okay Chao"

I rolled to the Varsity Club and got me a fat ass burger and fries. I was speeding and eating on way there. Police got behind me and played they siren. "Ughhh fucking pigs" I said . I pulled over. I rolled down my window as black officer came up. Watch me flirt out a ticket. "Hey officer" I said. "Lisence and registration" he said. Attitude. I gave him my stuff. "Look officer, you , me Dinner" I said . "How about dat ?" I said. "How bout , you and the court ?" He said. He gave me a ticket and left. I kept on driving. Rude ass pig. Tiara called again.

"Bitch the Migos are here, they are about to replace you "
"I'm 5mins away just chill"
"Okay hurry bitch"
"Chao"
I rush to my dressing room and put on my lil body suit and fixed up my hair . I put on my heels and soon as I walked out all hell broke loose.