Chapter 15: Joining A Team

It's been a day since Mavis left. May and Sandy are now all rest up. May got out of bed, made her bed. And then went to take a bath. 

"... I feel so much better now that I rested for two days. Can't wait to head back to the guild." May thought to herself while in the tub.

May got out of the tub and dried off. Once she was dressed she made breakfast, Sandy smelled the food and came to the table. Once they were done eating they headed to the guild. Once May set foot in the guild she was tackled to the ground.

"Your back!" Cana and Mira say at the same time.

May laughs, "Yeah sorry I was tried, so that's why I didn't come to the guild. I was resting." she tells them while being hugged to death by Mira and Cana.

"Hey! What about me! Gosh don't I feel loved." Sandy tells them with her arms crossed.

Cana then grabs Sandy tail and pulls her in, "Come here you!" she tells her while rubbing her head on Sandy's.

Sandy smiles, and Mira is crying in relief.

May smiles, "Aww. Thanks guys, but i'm okay I promise." she tells them.

Mira and Cana stop what their doing, and get off of her. After that Cana goes back drinking, and Mira goes back to work. May sits at the bar listening to Mira explain to Lucy about magical guilds.

May hears Natsu call Gray a jerk.

"What did you call me dragon boy." Gray tells him as they are busting heads.

Sandy sighs, "There at it again May."

May sighs, "Yep I know."

"And what if I did? What are you going to do about it." Natsu tells him.

May gets off her set and goes over to them, and hits them on the head. They fall to the ground, "No fighting you hear." May tells them in a dark tone while glaring at them.

"Yes! Ma ma!" They both say while shaking.

May walks back to her seat, while Gray and Natsu are busting heads again. May stops and looks at them with a deadly glare,and they stop right away.

They hug each other, "See were best friends." Gray say.

"Aye!" Natsu says while sweating.

May just role her eyes and turns back around, "Yeah right..." she says under her breath.

"Well at least you got them to stop." Sandy tells her while putting a paw on her shoulder.

May looks at her and smiles. May looks over to see Loke ruining away from Lucy.

"What was that all about?" Lucy asked.

Mira turns up next to Lucy, "Rumor has it that Loke us to date one and it didn't end to well." she tells her.

"Well i'm not surprise..." Lucy was saying but got cut off from Natsu falling on her.

Mira looked at her, "That looked painful."

"Will you two knock it off already." Lucy tells them while on the floor.

"Natsu started it. I'm just following throw." Gray tells her.

Cana jumps in, "Where are your cloths." Gray then freaks out.

Natsu and Gray clash heads. May has an anime tic mark on her head. May gets up and punches them both and they go flying.

"We'er sorry!" They yelled as they were flying.

"Whoa!" Lucy says in a scared tone.

May has her fist cliched and in front of her face, "I swear they never stop." May says to herself but others still hear it.

Loke then comes back and slams to guild doors open shouting, "I got bad news it's Erza she on her way here."

Everyone freaks out beside May, Mira and Sandy.

"Wow... Just mentioning Erza and the whole place freaks out." Lucy says.

Mira jumps in, "Well she is the second strongest female wizard we got in Fairy Tail and more than a bit intimidating."

Lucy looks at her shock, "Wait what! Second strongest! Then who's the first?!?" she asked.

"That would be May she the strongest female wizard in Fairy Tail." Mira tells her.

"No way! Natsu sister is the strongest!" Lucy tells her.

"Yep, and don't make her made things don't always go well when shes mad." Mira tells her.

Lucy pales at the thought. Everyone then hears foot steps coming towards the guild. May smiles in happiness.

"Erza! Oh how I miss you please help me with Natsu and Gray!" May thought to herself.

Erza then walks in carrying a lager horn over her head, and puts in on the ground.

"I have returned. Where is Master Makarov." Erza asked.

"Wow. she pretty." Lucy says.

 "Welcome back Erza the master is at conference right now." Mira tells her.

"I see."

"So... uh. whats that humongous thing you got there?" One of the guild member asked her as she turn to look at them.

"It's a horn of a monster that I defeated. The locals were so thankful they decorated and give it as a souvenir. Do you have a problem with it?" She asked them. 

The guild member freaked out, "No! Not at all." 

"Erza you'er back thank goodness." May shouts happily while walking over to her.

Erza turns and smiles at May, "Ah. I see you came back from your job. I hope Natsu and Gray behaved themselves."

May shrugs her shoulders, "Well... They still fight. Although after what I did to them i'm sure they got the message if not, then they are all your's." 

"I see. Listen up." Erza tells everyone and they listen to her, "While I was on the road I heard a few things. Word is Fairy Tail is casing nothing but trouble as of late. Master Makarov may not care, but most certainly do. Cana you need to start controlling your drinking...." Erza tells them while pointing thing out to some of the guild members.

"Are Natsu and Gray here." Erza asked.

"Yes. Aye!" May and Happy said at the same time.

May looks over to see them doing what they did early acting buddy buddy with each other.

"Oh! Hey there Erza. Were just hanging out like good friends tend to do." Gray tells her.

"Aye." Natsu says.

"Why is Natsu sounding like Happy?" Lucy asked while looking at them.

"That's great. I am quit please to see you to get along so well. However its only natural to have best friends to lock horns every now and then." Erza tells them while looking at them.

"I don't know if were the best of friends." Gray tells her.

"Aye." Natsu says.

Everyone tells Lucy why Natsu and Gray are affaird of Erza and May.

"May, Natsu and Gray I need a favor." Erza tells them. It caught Mays interest. "While traveling I over heard something that has me worried. Normally I would consult with the Master before acting, but hes not here. And this is a matter of up most importance, the three of you are the strongest wizards here. I could use your help, will meet at the train stain tomorrow morning." Eraz tell them and May nodes her head to which cause her to smile.