[09]

Mark:

It was early evening, I laid in my bed, my eyes closed, my hands on my tummy. I had just woken up from a nap and now my nose was hurting terribly what stopped me from sleeping again.

Today's noon, Jinyoung had brought me to the school's nurse who had sent me to hospital. The doctor had told me that my nose was broken and he had to fix it. Luckily, it would look normal again after healing completely.

I had also told the doctor about my pregnancy and he had checked on the baby and luckily nothing had happened to my child. My best friend had brought me home and my mom had sent me to bed immediately.

And now I was laying here, thinking about how I should act in school tomorrow. The others would most likely laugh at me because I stood up against Jackson and got beaten up by him. I understood them.

I didn't even want to say anything against Jackson and I actually didn't want to fight back like this either but I had felt so angry and I hadn't been able to stop myself. My hormones had taken control.

Although a part of me was proud of what I had done, I knew that I had made everything worse. The younger already hated me more than anything and now I had even given him another reason to hate me.

How would he react if I told him about the baby? He would probably beat the shit out of me or force me to have an abortion. I probably shouldn't tell him alone. I could ask Jinyoung or Namjoon to be with me.

I had already decided when I would tell him. My first trimester would be over in two weeks and I would tell him then. I couldn't get an abortion anymore when I would tell him so he wouldn't be able to force me.

Of course, he could also kill the baby himself if he really wanted to but I trusted Namjoon when he said that the blonde wasn't a monster. He was definitely an asshole but he couldn't be that heartless.

I had a warm-water-bottle in my arms and held it against my belly to keep the baby warm and help my muscles to relax a little bit. My belly had hurt a bit when I had come back from hospital.

I closed my eyes and my thoughts went from Jackson to my family. How should I tell my parents and my siblings about the baby? Would they accept it? Or would they hate me and throw me out?

My sisters would most likely understand and maybe give me a home when my parents wouldn't accept it. My father could be very strict and my mum normally agreed to his decision and well, Joey would either ignore it or be ashamed for being my brother.

Some tears left my eyes and again, I regret having sex with Jackson. I hated myself for being so stupid and let him come so close to me. He was my bully, I had given him my body, I had given him my virginity, I had given him everything.

But I didn't regret to get pregnant at all. I loved my child and I didn't want to lose it. It was unplanned but maybe life thought it was the right time. I only regret that Jackson was the father of my child.

But both of us had made a mistake and that meant (as much as I hated to admit it) both of us also had to carry the responsibility for the consequences of the night we had spent together.

I opened my eyes again and brushed my tears away. I had cried a lot these days, because of all the stress and my emotions and because of my sensitive hormones. I knew, crying was ok and normal but it made me feel weak.

And the time to be weak was over, I had to grow up, I was having a child! It didn't matter if anyone would support me. I would keep my baby and I would raise it with everything I could give him or her.

I knew that there was the possibility I would end up completely alone with my baby but that was ok as long as I could keep it. Maybe it was selfish to keep my baby without being able to care for it but I would find a way.

A part of me really hoped that Jackson would be there, support me and love our baby just like I did. But unluckily, I knew him well enough that it was nearly impossible that he could love or accept our baby.

Hi people! I'm back from my vacation and hope you're ready for a new chapter!!

I really hope you liked it!

What do you think could happen next?

Thank you for reading! 💙