Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Tick tock.

The seconds couldn't go by slow enough as I stared at my phone, the new text I had received from my psycho stalker was imprinted into my mind- the words echoed and made my chest ache. A whole day could have passed and I would still be staring at this text.

"Excuse me can I help you?" A faint voice spoke from in front of me.

"I'm sorry what?" My head shot up and I saw the woman in front of me. I was too caught up in the message to realise I had walked myself into McDonald's and was now at the front of the queue.

"Are you ready to order?" She asked looking quite annoyed.

"Yes, I'm sorry. Erm, could I get a McCafe White Chocolate Mocha- thanks!" I slid my phone into my bag and tried to concentrate on anything but the text.

"That will be 2 euro." I fished out the money and handed it over. The coffee was made quickly and soon handed over to me- I spotted Aria sitting down by the window and headed over towards her.

"You take forever! What did he want?" She exclaimed.

"How did you know he wanted to talk to me?" I asked sipping my hot beverage.

"I heard him ask you- that's why I didn't turn around." Aria explained.

"Oh, it was nothing- don't worry about it!" She thankfully shook it off and started talking about how hot Mr. Styles is. "His curly hair just works for him so much and those jade green eyes are just so mesmerizing. Have you seen his hands? They are just so big and his long slender fingers make me melt."

"Ok, stop! Aria you can't keep thinking of your teacher like this." I warned. "Sky think about it! Sex is hot and sweaty anyways but it's even hotter when it's a scandal with a teacher." She smirked and bit her lip.

"Ew, too much information. You can't be serious! Are you really going to flirt your way into bed with a teacher?" I scoffed. Aria is the only one from our friendship group to lose their virginity, she is also the only one of us who is so 'graphically' minded but I suppose it's because of her experience. "Oh I am, why? You jealous." To be completely honest it did make me kind of sick to think about her and Mr. Styles- but I wasn't jealous.

"I'm not jealous. It's illegal Aria- do you want to ruin your reputation and you're going to put him in jail." I scolded. "Yeah, yeah. I thought you hated him?" She challenged.

"I do but that doesn't mean I wanna see him get arrested." I finished the last of my drink and tried to find the strength to carry on this dragging conversation. I honestly could not believe I was having a conversation like this and I could not believe I was having it with one of my best friends. "Can we just change the conversation." I begged. She nodded and sipped on the remains of her drink.

"Sky you need to learn to live a little. When was the last time you let go? At that club with Shay?" I shrugged not really wanting to bring up that night of pure disaster. "You never told us what happened that night." She had a sort of wondrous look in her eyes as if I was so important for me to tell her and that it was going to be so interesting she would get a buzz off of it.

"That's not important, like I said the next morning- I don't really wanna talk about it." I looked down not really wanting to see her reaction. Suddenly Mr. Styles came round the corner and told us (more like Aria; he didn't look at me) that it was time to get back on the coach. Finally he looked at me, I couldn't read him at all- it was almost as if he wanted to read my thoughts. Snapping out of it, I stood up and grabbed my stuff waiting for Aria to do the same. When she did we went over to the bin to dispose of our rubbish.

***

Why were airports so dull and grimy? You'd think they would be full of life since people would be going to sunny resorts but no, they are so boring and now even shopping was beginning to get on my nerves- our flight had been delayed by two hours and we had gotten here an hour early. Today was just not my day!

I must have searched through the endless selection of 'I love Verona' t shirts at least 10 times but I wasn't even looking at them or the different designs. All I wanted to do at this moment was to go home- I never wanted to go on this trip and I just want it to be over.

A/N

Sorry this is such a short chapter-I am recovering from food poisoning.

DEDICATION TO: @FanFicChic

GUESS THE SONG:

"I need another story
Something to get off my chest
My life gets kinda boring
Need something that I can confess"

💜❤️💙💗💚💛

~Jadey6688