2.

Wassup ,
I am The Famous Migo member by the Name of Quavo or as my family know . Quavious Marshall. I was born and raised in Lawrenceville, Georgia. I'm 26 years old. Me, Offset and Takeoff been rapping fa years but we got put on in 2009. Now we hot. We still YRN . Young Rich Niggas. We sold out shows. Had the number one hit record and allat shit . We just got out here.

No label and No label 2 really put us on them was our best albums. I loved the way our songs was always club bangers at Magic City and Other Clubs in Atlanta. That's what I love hearing is me and my brothers when we walk in the club. I love the feeling , when you walking on stage and the world go crazy when they see you. I love it.

I woke up at 8:00 inna morning. Damn that's early. I woke up to a lil shorty in my bed. It's time fa her ta go. "Aye lil baby" I said tapping her. I smacked her ass hard as hell. "Ouch" she said. "It's time for you to go" I said. She got up and put her clothes on. She tried to kiss me I moved my face. This hoe nan did some freaking thangs wit her mouth she ain't kissing me. I let her out den brushed my teeth. And went to make me sum cereal.

I turned on some music and ate my cereal. I grabbed my phone and scrolled down instagram. Dammmn who is dat. Shorty fine and she got a fat ass Georgia peach. I liked her picture then scrolled some more. I finished eating my cereal. My phone started ringing. It's Offset.

"Waddup Bro"
"What's the move"
"You know we got that photoshoot"
"Aw yeah, lemme get sauced up"
"Ight Bruh imma hollat you later"
"Ight"

I got up and hopped inna shower. After a hour I got out and put on my Gucci suit and put my diamonds on, I got so much ice, y'all will think I'm at the North Pole. I got everything ready and got in my Beamer. I drove to the place and Takeoff was already there. The photoshoot start in 30 mins. "What's up bro" I said as I shook his hand. "Shit , just waiting on y'all" he said. Offset bussed on the door on his phone talking to his dipoff. "Aye I got shit to do man, don't call my phone you ain't my bitch" he said . He hung up and we started bussing up. "What's up . Y'all ready" he asked. "Hell yeahh" I said. The photographer came in and another women came in.

"Steve I'm sorry Ray is running a little late" said the women. "Well she needs to hurry , the boys are here and they are ready" he said. The women grabbed her phone and called somebody. "Hello Migos" said Steve. "I'm your photographer Steve Mellosa" said the photographer. I shook his hand. "Well why don't we take a few photos with you three together til our girl gets here"
He said.

We took like 34 pictures. "There you are, Ms. Raven your 35 minutes late" said Steve. I turned around and there she was, that bad ass bitch from instagram, who picture I liked. "Ms. Georgia Peach" I whispered. "I'm sorry, I got pulled over for speeding here" she said. "It's okay just come here" said Steve. She walked towards us. I was just staring at her licking my lips and smiling. "Ladies" said Steve. Some other video vixens came out and got in there places. We took so many pictures. "Now Raven, kneel down and scoot close to Quavo and reach your hand and touch his chest. I smiled and looked at her, then back at the camera.

"Wardrobe Change" said Steve. We all went to our dressing rooms. Hers was right across from mine. She walked to hers and she smiled at me and I smiled back. "Heyyy Quavo" she said. I lick my lips and looked at her ass as she went in her room. Damn that's me, shorty bad. I got dressed in dis Gucci fur vest and balmains and cherry 11s. I put my ice on and took my hair out the ponytail and let it hang down. I walked out after I was dressed. Me and Raven came out at the same time. I smiled and walked she cut in front of me and faced me . "So you ain't gon say hi back ?" She asked. "Hey lil baby" I said.  She laughed and we walked back on set.

After like 10 wardrobe changes. And 3 hours went by it was time for us to go. "Bye y'all" said Raven. "Bye shorty" we said. "Quavo got him a girlfriend" said Offset. "Shut up pussy boa" I said. "She was all up on you, you was all up on her, Shidd I'm suprise y'all wasn't fucking" said Takeoff. We started laughing . "Fuck y'all shorty bad" I said.  "Y'all ready to go on tour next week ?" I asked. "Hell yeahh" they said. We walked outside and shorty was out there still in the car.

I walked to her car as Offset and Takeoff got in they Beamer. "Why you ain't pull off yet. "My car acting up, can you gimme a ride ?" She asked. "Fasho" I said. She grabbed her keys and her bags. I smiled . "Damn Lil mama, I said give you a ride not , come stay wit me" I said. "Shut up" she said laughing, showing her dimples. She is so sexy. I pop my trunk and took her bags and put em in there. I got in the car and pulled off. I turned the music on. I thought for a second and turned it down to talk.

"Where yo man at ?" I asked. She mumbled. "Huh" I said. "I don't have a man" she said. I looked at her all confused. Like what ? You don't gotta nigga. "What ?, I don't gotta nigga Fr" she said. "Why ?" I asked. "Cause my last nigga couldn't handle my attitude" She said. "Dats it ?" I asked. "Wow you was fucking wit a sorry ass nigga" I said . "You questioning me and shit , where yo luh bitch at ?" She asked. "Right here" I said pointing at her. She laughed. "I'm serious, you bad , I like yo style, you classy" I said. She was cheesing. "I still can't believe , Quavo the mf Migo is driving me home" she said . I smiled . "Biggest fan ?" I asked. "Shiii , hell Yeah" she said . We started laughing. "Wait say "shit" I said.

She rolled her eyes. "Shit" she said. I laughed. "Don't laugh, I had a speech problem when I was little" she said. "Nahh baby it's cute" I told her. "I like how it mix wit yo accent" I said. She smiled. We finally pulled up to her gates. Her mansion was like a Palace in a fairy tail. It was big as hell. Pull up to that pole. She unbuckled her seatbelt and crawled over me. I almost smacked her ass. She got off me. The gates opened.

"Lil mama live inna palace" I said. "Let me guess, your house bigger ?" She said . " Nahh It's big but not no Oversized Barbie dream house" I said. Me and her laughed. "Boyy whatever" she said grabbing her purse as she was getting out. I got out and helped her with her bags. We walked in her house. "Damn , Ms Ravens Palace" I said. "Put it right here she said.

After I helped her wit her bags . I stood by her door. "You ain't gon gimme a hug ?" I asked. She reached in and I hugged her back and grabbed her ass. She pushed me. "Nigga, you play too much" she said. "Gimme yo phone lemme put my number in it" she said. I pulled out my IPhone 7 and gave it to her. She gave it back and then laughed. "Ya lil hoes texting you" she said.

"You better call me too" she said, "Ight lil baby" I said. She grabbed my shirt. "Nigga I'm not playing" she said. "Okay" I said. I walked out her house and got in my car. And went home. I gotta get my shit packed and ready fa this tour we doing this month. Damn we got hella shows. Imma be gone fa days I got everything packed and ready. I  grabbed my blunt and sparked it.

I went live on Instagram . And talked about our shows and Some mo shit. I thought about Raven. She is so bad man. I took a shower , ate and took a nap.

I woke up to my phone going off. Damn. I slept til 9 sum. I answered my phone.