Nighttime Fun

WARNING!!! This chapter will contain words, descriptions, and scenes that are rated mature! If you are experienced with this type of stuff, continue reading and enjoy. If you are not, please, for the sake of your mind's innocence, PLEASE skip to the middle of this chapter!! That being said, enjoy!

Hermione's POV

After chasing Alla for 20 minutes, we both needed a break. And since it was almost 10 at night, and neither of us were tired.......we have a plan. I won't give you all the details, but....... here.

*5 minutes ago*

We were laying in bed, trying to decide if we were ready.

" Well, we've been dating for almost 6 months now."

" Yea and we'll probably not break up anytime soon."

" You know what, YOLO, let's do this."

" I like your attitude, babe."

He kissed me passionately. I kissed back, with just as much passion. I took his shirt off, and he gripped mine.

" Last I checked, you have to take my shirt off too."

" Shut up."

I laughed and went back to kissing him. He ripped my shirt off, and I started working on his pants. He was wearing jeans. He already had mine off. I finally got them.

" Next time you wear jeans, just take them off before you get in bed!"

" Nah that wouldn't be as fun."

He attacked my face again and soon left to attack the rest of my body. He pulled my underwear off with his teeth and undid my bra. I didn't get the honor of pulling his off because he did it himself.

" You ready?"

" Hell yah!!"

We aligned our bodies with each other, and as soon as we were centered, he entered me. It was an amazing feeling. It was like surfing, getting pummeled by waves that sting your face, but still having the time of your life. He did it again and again. Every time, I would grip onto his back or feel his chest, to distract me from the tiny amount of excruciating pain. We went all night. Doing other things that I won't name as well. I remember moaning a lot while he laughed at me.

" Hey Draco."

" Yea?"

" You're my first."

" Good. I want you all to myself."

I laughed. He cut my laugh off by kissing my lips. He then moved down and started sucking on my neck. Then my breasts, and then my stomach. He went all the way down and put his tongue inside of me. Only for a minute, but it still felt heavenly. He went back up to my neck and started biting me. He would bite, and then suck, bite and suck, bite and suck. This went on for a while in different spots. 

" Draco, are you secretly a vampire?"

" You know it, baby."

I laughed and kissed him. I was honestly glad I lost my virginity to him. The last thing I felt was him running his hands up and down my body before I fell asleep. I fell asleep around 7 am. I don't remember how I long I slept for.