Admiration (Crowley x MALE Reader)

You are a high ranking official in the Moon Demon Company, your (weapon's) demon was your ally and friend which was unusual in this day and age. You and your demon were inseparable, always protecting one another and doing what was best for your team. You were powerful because of this bond, a force to be reckoned with, but of course this didn't go unnoticed by a certain vampire.

Recently, you and your team were sent on a mission to eliminate a noble by the name of Azael which would have been a walk in the park if it wasn't for the ambush awaiting your team. Your friends were scattered throughout the street during the chaos of battle leaving you alone to defeat the vampires.

But no matter how powerful you are even with a cursed weapon, one human defeating over 100 vampires is ludicrous. All you hoped to do was kill most of them before they killed you. But the world had different plans for you when you were knocked in the back of the head with the pommel of a sword, your vision being swallowed up by darkness.

-----------------------------------------------------------

You wake up with a dull pain emanating from the side of your head, your mind aching as you open your eyes to scan your surroundings. Surprised that you weren't already dead you try to move your hands only to find out that they were bound together behind your back.

The room was quite large and was decorated with simple furnishings such as a table, a few chairs and a sofa in the corner. Looking around you notice that you are alone in the room and sigh out of relief at the thought of not being with vampires.

But the relief was shortlived as a large male strode into the room. His hair was pulled back into a neat plait and an innocent smile was plastered onto his face. His muscles stretched the fabric of his uniform with every movement as he stopped before you, bending down to your level on the floor.

"Humans are such interesting creatures don't you think?" The strangers asks as he brushes one of his fingers along your cheek. Flinching at the contact you try to move away yet you were instantly pinned down beneath the vampire, the shackles digging into your wrists causing you to wince in pain.

"You're the interesting ones, thinking that you can just pop up out of nowhere and rule the world, nasty fuckers, killing billions of people, destroying innocent lives!" You shout back showing no sign of fear as you struggle beneath him trying to move away from him.

The male sighs and looks down at your uniformed self before tutting and pinning you down holding you still. "But you aren't dead, you survived the virus, you're still alive aren't you (Y/N?)" He asks tilting his head to the side.

"H-how do you know my name?" You ask as you glance up at the vampire, his eyes locking with your own. "I like you, you can fight well and you caught my attention, so I won't kill you... but you will become mine. Okay (Y/N?)"

Your mouth parted slightly out of shock as you blink several times. Live or die, it was up to you. "I don't even know your name though!" You cry out, a blush forming on your cheeks. "Hmm? Oh, I'm Crowley, and I already know your name, you good looking fella." He winks happily before tracing a finger from your cheek down to your neck. "I like you (Y/N), I've been watching you for a while now, and I finally have you, I refuse to let you go."

You stutter in surprise causing Crowley to chuckle before bending down, his lips brushing against your own. "I may dislike humans in general, but you... I love you."

With those final words Crowley presses his lips against your own in a heated kiss, his strong hands cupping your face as you begin to kiss back. I couldn't be too bad. You were trapped with him, a vampire who loves you... and you couldn't help but feel like you were already growing attached to the male before you, which may seem absurd, but what if it was meant to be?

That was up to you to decide...