Obliteration

His sinister grin scared even the fellow Villains of the attacking force, each of them moving away as Fragman walked, with absolutely no rush in any of his steps, back towards the leader of the invasion force. Even well-seasoned Villains dare not try their luck against the known psychopath, giving him wide a birth whenever his red iris and yellow pupiled eyes met with their own.

Many took note of the intricate patterns that ran down his very muscular right arm, stopping just before it went onto the back of his hands, swirls and spirals all running around like they were roots from a tree. The Powderkeg Trait user looked intimidating enough without those patterns, yet they just emphasised more how truly horrific he appeared. Intimidation was the name of the game when it came to this teenager, and he was very good at doing so. His ferocious appearance was matched only by his brute strength, and highly destructive and versatile superpower.

He was in a supremely good mood, since he'd managed to let loose quite a lot on the school, so for now, he was following procedure. Behind him, two of the fighters who had been serving underneath him flanked either side, acting as though they were his personal guard, though they had valuable cargo that he thought Hawkmoth was going to be very grateful for.

Speaking of Hawkmoth, the masked Villain was in conversation with one of his newest rising stars, Trigger, some Japanese-French person that Fragman honestly knew very little about, before he abruptly ended speaking with the young member of his group, having noticed his long time subordinate approaching. He then stood straight ahead, facing Fragman head on, and spoke clearly.

"Report."

To the tens of Villains that surrounded the mastermind, the command was crisp and clear. The demand of a leader whom had been planning this attack for months now, waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike at the heart of Heroism in Paris. For reasons known only to those closest to him in the hierarchy, and left to the theories of those within the lower ranks. On the surface, they were here to stake their claim onto the French city and obliterate the cities school of Hero hope, but were there more intricate matters at play?

A large, more elaborate plan?

Fragman was one of the few people who did know that there indeed was, not that he'd ever blab about it. Truth be told, he didn't need to know, and he didn't particularly care one way of the other. The only impulse that he had within his existence was to destroy things. To blow them up. To use his Trait to absolutely eradicate anything that got in his way. If Hawkmoth could provide targets, the psychotic teenager would follow him right through hell.

And so it was with the same sinister grin that he gave his findings to his leader. "Subjugate got hold of a lot of students and some of the staff members during the initial assault. Everyone who got captured has been taken to the designated area, sir."

"Excellent. And the ones that you were unable to apprehend?"

"See, there's the problem. There's quite a lot of students who are still resisting inside the building. Initial bombardment worked well, but these kids are putting up one hell of a fight." Glancing over his shoulder, he looked back towards the building, smoke and fire escaping into the open air, longingly, eager to charge right back into the building and get back into the fight. "The Hero Course students, most of them got away. Tundra and Orchestrator are leading groups to hunt 'em down."

"Was the Teleporter inside?"

"Who, Agreste? Yeah, he was there. He got away though, before Subjugate was able to manipulate him. Like I said, Tundra and Orchestrator are in charge of tracking them down. They ain't getting away easy."

Hawkmoth let out a low sigh of frustration. With the psychic force-field that surrounded the current radius, as so provided by the Villain known as Pathblocker, he knew that Adrien wasn't going to be able to escape the current area, even if he tried Teleporting away from the immediate vicinity. Pathblocker's Trait meant that anything that tried to get in or out of the area surrounding the school was certainly destined to fail. It was a Trait known as Segregation Barrier, and it made entry and exit from it impossible. With this in mind, as long as that Villain kept up his work, Adrien, nor did anyone in the school, have any hope of escape.