Prologue

This story takes place during vol.1 of RWBY and The start of destiny 2.This story got lots of inspiration from Ghostking-2552 and his RWBY story's. Please go check him out.[His are 100 percent better then mine]

The city was under attack.The skies were lit up with red lights. Giant Cabal ships with black smoke coming out of the back engines filled the air. Guardians were fighting everywhere. I was in the tower. The tower was the first place to be attacked in the city. Not many guardians were still in the here.Most went to help the fighting and protect all the civilians they could in the city. Me and my fireteam were running to find and help Zavala,the Titan vanguard, defend the tower.

There was three people on my team. The first was me.  I was a male human warlock who used the Tlaloc[The SUPER underrated scout rife, hint] and wore a full set of Vault of glass raid armor with the Obsidian Mind helmet and a silver shader,turning all my armor silver. The other two were Garret and Emma.Garret was a Exo titan. He wore full trials of Osiris set of gear with the ornament on and had a black shader turning his armor black. He was the type of titan to use only melee and shotguns.His weapon of choice was the chaperone,the exotic shotgun. Then there was Emma.She was a awoken hunter. She wore all vanguard gear.  She also had a blue and orange shader to symbolize the vanguard. Her weapon of choice was.....The dragons breath. The rocket launcher. [Another underrated gun, HINT]

We fought Cabal as we ran to him in the center of the plaza

We fought Cabal as we ran to him in the center of the plaza.The Cabal were basically giant space rhinos in high tech armor.They have never known defeat,until they found us.Now though,we were losing this fight.These cabal were more powerful somehow.It had to be a new group.Maybe one from the Cabal Empire......?

That didn't matter now.We needed to protect humanity's last city.We needed to protect our home.

As we caught up with Zavala, he called out to us.

Zavala: Guardians to me!

There was gunfire in all directions the vaults were destroyed and a small tear formed under my helmet.Once we made it to Zavala,he saw incoming fire and yelled.

Zavala: Quickly,get inside my shield!

He put a bubble up in the center of the plaza and we all ran into it hiding from the rockets being shot at us.

Garret: Hell of a way to start the day!

Once the rockets stopped,Zavala's shield disappeared and he ran to cover.A wave of Cabal in a drop pod came crashing down in front of us.It opened up and the Cabal came running at us.The first thing I saw Emma do was shoot a Nightstalker arrow at them and stun them then,Garret used his fist of havoc to wipe them all out.We fought of what felt like a non stop horde of cabal until Zavala called out to us.

Zavala: Guardians!I'll hold the plaza!Go find Ikora and help her!

We nodded and ran towards the gates leading to the speakers side of the tower. We all ran to the doors leading to the speakers side of the tower and opened them.We ran down the hallway looking for Ikora.I saw the sweeperbot still sweeping and was amazed at its dedication.Once we got to the Speaker side of the tower.We all slowed down and eventually stopped.We saw that the Speaker entire building was gone.

Ikora: You will take no more from us!I

I saw Ikora run from behind cover at a Cabal ship jumping on it and destroying it with a Nova bomb.Falling to the city below.Zavala talked to us on the coms.

Zavala: She'll be fine!Go and head for there main warship!

We turned to the left.We now stood at the edge of the tower.Where the small fence once stood flames were in there place.We saw a ship fly in front of us.

It was Amanda Holiday!

Amanda: Anyone need a ride?

She teleported us into her ship and flew us all the way to the Cabals main warship.We got out on a landing pad. We fought as we ran from the landing pad,making cabal fall of the ship into the city below.We ran through the giant metal doors and deep into warship.Cabal tried to fight us as we ran deeper and deeper into the ship.We eventually stumbled across a set of huge metal doors.We knew this was the generator room. Taking this down would destroy the whole ship.The giant doors opened with a loud clang.The room was dimly lit with lights shaking from the ceiling.Giant machines lit up the room making all types of sounds.The only sound we heard was the generators at work and the broken pipes wheezing out air.We were silent until we made sure the room was secure and regrouped in the center of the generators to talk out the plan.

Emma: Its to quiet in here....

Garret: Like a trap or something?

The lights turned off.

Y/N:Definitely a trap.

We heard a deep evil laugh when the lights turned off.

Voice: Your Journey ends here.

And then There was a loud explosion and we were thrown across the room back to the door and I blacked out.

I woke up and all I could see was dark. I felt a painful feeling on my helmet like I was being grabbed. I heard a deep,dark voice.

???:Hahhaha.......

A door opened in front of me and I realized where I was.I was in the hands of a cabal on the ship still.He threw me outside the door and into the open air where I saw fighting all around me in the sky.

He threw me outside the door and into the open air where I saw fighting all around me in the sky

The giant cabal in white armor started to walk towards me.

???:weak. pathetic. undisciplined .You cower behind walls. You cower behind a dead god.NO MORE.

He kicked me to the edge of his ship.

????:pathetic.

He was about to push me off when I saw garrets ship fly in and gun him down making him back up into the ship. Garret jumped out of his ship and grabbed me.

Garret:Crap crap crap!

Garret was carrying me on his shoulder and got back in his ship. We started to fly. I was barley awake, but through my blurry vision I looked out through the front window of his ship. I saw Emma's ship flying right next to us. As I started to black out, I mumbled something to my ghost about my ship. No response.

Garret set me down next to his chair and he sat down. As he set me down, I looked around confused. He saw me look up.

Garret: You ok?Were regrouping away from the city

As he said this,his ship got hit with a rocket.I heard the explosion and I heard Emma on the coms.

Emma: I'm hit!

With Garret and Emmas ships hit, we all came crashing to the ground and I blacked out again.