SPECIAL CHAPTER PART 1

YOU KNOW WHAT? FUCK THE SCENARIOS BECAUSE I HAVE A SPECIAL CHAPTERS FOR YOU GUYS! AND THIS CHAPTER IS ONE OF THEM! MY FRIEND ASK ME TO GIVE SOME IDEA TO DRAW, EXCHANGE WRITING SOME SHORT STORY FOR HER AND I AGREED. SHE CHOSE REAPER X SOLDIER 76. IF YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW WHO'S THOSE TWO, THOSE TWO ARE FROM OVERWATCH. ENJOY!!!

 ENJOY!!!

~~~

Today is the day, the day where your brother got married with one of your best friends, Gabriel Reyes. You watch your brother, Jack Morison trying to put the bow. "Umm....(M/N), can you help me please?" Your brother asked and you let out chuckle, walking toward your brother and put the bow in right place. "There. You look so perfect, Jack." You said, felt your eyes started to water made Jack smile as he wipe your tears from your (E/C) orbs.

"Thanks, (M/N)." Jack thanked and startled when you suddenly hug him. "I'm gonna miss you, bro." You mumbled and Jack let out smile before hug you back. "I'm gonna miss you too, buddy." Jack mumbled back, softly give you peck on your forehead. "Jack?" The both of you heard the voice of your mother figure, Tracer who smiling the both of you. "We all ready." You smile at Tracer and glance at your brother.

"Welp, that's my cue. I'll see you later, Jack!" With that, you run out from the room, with Tracer following you from behind, closing the door behind her. Jack smile to himself and turn around, get ready. Suddenly, the door open making Jack turn around, to see his-soon- be-husband, wearing suits as he smiling at Jack. "Oh, hey Gabriel." Jack greet with smile watching Gabriel walk toward him.

"You look so handsome, Jack." Gabriel said softly, giving Jack a peck on his lips. "Yeah, you too." Jack chuckle at Gabriel who kiss his hand. "I'm can't wait for us to get married." "Me too, Gabby. Me too..."

Meanwhile

"Hey Tracer?"

"Yes Love?"

"Want to hear my plan?"

"What plan?"

"It's sound like this. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. Get it?"

"Oooh!! I get it! I get it!"

"Go get the camera!"

"On it, love!"

Time skip

"This is gonna be perfect!" You snort with Tracer, received a weird look from Mccree and Hanzo who watching from far.

"Wonder what's wrong with those two?"

"Who knows?"

When the grooms already finish with their vows, Jack who have flowers in his hand decide to throw in the air, letting the girls tried to push away each other but stop when they heard someone screaming loudly. "ROOOORIIIIIINNGGGUUUUUU SAAAAAAANNDDAAAAAA!!!!" The flowers that just threw by Jack got received by you and it flew toward Jack but it smacked toward Gabriel in face.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

Mccree bursting out laughing as you sweatdroped when you saw Gabriel and Jack glaring at you while Tracer said "MMMMM WATCHA SAAAAAY!!" Jack let out sigh and making his way toward you as you stand up, petting some dust from your clothes and grinned at Jack. "(M/N), what was that about?" Jack ask and you laughing little. "Hey, lit up bro! It's just today...the last...day..."

Before you even finished your sentence, your eyes starting to water, received a surprise look from Jack and let out sigh. "C'mere." Jack pulling you into his embrace as you sobbed on his chest while Jack tried to calm you down with everyone watching the scene, smiling.

Extended Ending

"Tracer, did you get that?"

"All of it!"

Tracer and you snorted, snickered as the both of you tried not to laugh, unaware Mccree and Hanzo watching from far.

"Seriously, what's wrong with those two?"

"Still have no idea.."

SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER CRAPPY! IF YOU WONDER WHERE I GOT THAT IDEA, I GOT FROM THE PICTURE AT THE MEDIA .

Next Chapter: Request!
My first time doing one shot so go easy on me. Don't own anything except my plot. You belong to yourself though.