Steve x reader: sick day 😷

I woke up with a sore throat and a stuffed up nose, and it was autumn which meant colds and sickness, I was upset because Steve and I had plans for today and because I was sick we would have to cancel them, i pick up my phone and call Steve "hey (y/n) what's up" Steve says

"Hey Steve I'm sorry, I won't be able to make it tonight, I have a cold" I say as I sniff some snot back up in my nose

"Don't worry about it, just focus on getting better ok?" Steve says

"Thanks Steve I'll talk to you later ok"

"Talk to you later, (y/n) i love you"

"I love you to Steve" I say then hang up the phone and get up out of bed, I walk over to my restroom and get some medicine out of the cabinet, I take the medicine and walk to the living room, i grab my favorite blanket it's (f/c) with polka-dots and it's super soft, and plop down on the couch, soon later I fall asleep.

*Steve's pov*

"I hope (y/n) gets better soon" I say then I start to think of some way to make her feel better then it hit me, "that's it I'll make her some soup and if she feels like it we can watch some of her favorite movies", I went to the store to get the ingredients for the soup, then started on my way the (y/n)'s appartement.

I soon got there and knocked on the door, I waited a little but no answer, so I knocked again I heard a little shuffling then the door opened to reveal a very sick (y/n).

*your pov*

I was sleeping peacefully on the couch until i hear knocking at the door, the first knock scared me making me fall off the couch and onto the floor, I hear another knock and I get up and to see who it is, i open the door and Steve is standing there with groceries "hey (y/n) when you called me earlier and told me you where sick, I thought I would come over and make you some soup"

"Thanks Steve, but won't you get sick?" I say slightly concerned, because I don't want Steve to get sick because of me

"you don't have to worry about me I can't get sick" I let Steve in my apartment and he walks over to the kitchen and sets the groceries down, then tells me to go lay down, I asked him if he needed any help but he just told me to relax and rest so I could get better, Steve really is the nicest guy in the world.

A bit later Steve joined me on the couch with a bowl of (favorite soup), a bit later I finished the soup witch very much helped my throat, after Steve and I washed the dishes we cuddled up next to each other and watched some movies, I fell asleep in the middle of R.I.P.D. (a/n I recently watched R.I.P.D. and if you haven't seen it you should totally watch it, its a great movie) Steve picked me up and carried me to bed, he was about to leave the room when I asked him to stay, he walked up to the side of the bed and laid down next to me, he wrapped his arms around me in a embrace, when ever Steve hugged me I felt safe and I didn't ever want that to go away.