Chapter-4

Chapter Four
Percy's POV

White light sorrounded us our very atoms churning and rearranging, we landed with a small thud as our feet hit the green grass of a Camp Half-Hell. Campers started gathering at the top of the hill looking at us strangely, they had faces of confusion and slight fear.

"Who are you" Annabeth said cutting through the crowd and pointing at us.

"Why should we tell you" Shadow said coldly, Annabeth was red in the face.

"You're on our camp, we could kill you right on the spot" Annabeth stated. Her face scrunched up in anger. Her pride as high as Angelo's ego.

"Believe me that would be impossible" I said in a low voice, Annabeth grabbed a bow and fired towards me, I sighed grabbing Wavestorm, my Chaos Metal sword and cut the arrow clean in half.

"See what did I tell you, impossible" I said sheathing Wavestorm, Annabeth was all out fuming her face scrunching up in hatred. Chiron galloped into the scene his hooves making a clopping sound every time it hit the ground. The centaur looked at us his old eyes scanning us like foreign intruders, which we are.

"Who are you, who sent you" Chiron said, I hated this Centaur, he ignored me for three whole weeks when Angelo came along. The centaur was ignoring me for some reason, now I finally knew, Angelo probably said a lie that Chiron believed instantly, old senile centaur doesn't even know what a truth and a lie is.

"We are the Chaos Army, we are here to aid its the upcoming war, ordered by Chaos himself" Alpha said, if he hadn't intervened I would've busted a cap and punched Chiron in the face, I really didn't want to be here, I hated almost all of them.

--------------------------

"We are the mightiest warriors Chaos has to offer, my commander here doesnt even want to help you, but he is in strict orders to obey The Creator's command" Shadow said in a serious tone.

"I can beat your commander, he is probably just a nerd who can't even fight a hellhound" Angelo said cutting through the crowd with a smirk, everyone of the a Chaos Army laughed their eyes crinkling up in laughter

"You, hahahhaha, beat our commander" Night said wiping a fake tear from her eyes beneath the mask.

"Hahahahha, Nice one kid" Forge said holding in his laughter.

"I'm serious, I could take on your commander" Angelo said

"I'm better than him" Angelo said his ego flaring, it was as high or even higher than Mount Olympus, and that's me holding back.

"Fine, if your gonna cry about it, let's settle this in the arena" I said walking to the arena calmly, inside I was forcing myself not to punch this sucker right in the face. Campers were tailing us to the arena curious at the outcome of this battle would be, to be honest, it wouldn't really be a battle, it's Angelo Raids were talking here, he can't even fight a stick even if his life depended on it.

"No maiming, magic abilities and weapons are allowed "Chiron stated. I unsheathed Wavestorm twirling it with my finger

"You won't last 10 minutes" Angelo said a smug look on his face. Chiron stared at me then Angelo observing that we were ready, I unsheathed Wavestorm as he grabbed his sword from his sheath.

"Three, two, one, Go!" shouted Chiron. I flicked my wrist as Angelo went into a complete stop, the demigod had his eyes wide open, he looked around desperately trying to find anything that could break him from this spell, he was chained to the spot by earth handcuffs that were tied into his hands and feet and connected to the ground itself. I walked leisurely towards Angelo and placed Wavestrom at his neck, I smirked.

"I win"

The demigod's in the crowd were silent, if a pin needle would've dropped, it could've been heard. No one dared to speak, as all were in awe at the power I possessed, to be truthful I only showed about 1% of my power give or take, I didn't really need to put much effort if it is Angelo I'm fighting.

"You cheated" Angelo said

"No I didn't, magic powers were allowed, I just used mine" I said simply. I sighed

"If your gonna cry then let's fight, I'm not gonna use anyweapons or powers" I stated, the earth handcuffs dissapeared into sand melting onto the arena floor, I sheathed Wavestrom and got ready to fight. I raised my fists in a boxer like stance, Angelo smirked and made a big slash at my head, I ducked and punched him in the stomach. The demigod doubled over in pain clutching his stomach like it was his dear life.

Angelo went to the nearby pool of water going inside, the water healed him of his pain as the demigod stood into the water stretching his arms out.

"Die" He screamed, a miniature wave began to pile up getting more and more bigger as the seconds passed, he stretched his arms as the water came crashing towards me, I sighed and stayed in place. The water passed me as it rejuvenated me even more, I didn't even move an inch from the wave. Once the water was all drained they were all shocked at my state, I didn't move an inch, I wasn't even wet.

I yawned "What kind of Water manipulation was that"

I was getting bored now, I rushed Angelo as the demigod made a large slice, I sidestepped and stepped on his foot, he toppled over landing on the ground with his butt, I punched him straight in the face as he passed out straight on the arena floor, what a pathetic excuse for a demigod. I placed my foot on his chest claiming victory

"I win again"I stated looking at the lump of mess beneath me, disgusting. I exited the Arena as the Army followed behind me, I was pulled over by the dumb blonde daughter of Athena.

"Where will you be staying, there is no Chaos cabin" Annabeth said. I snapped my fingers as a new cabin emerged at the very edge of the Camp Half-Blood border.

"There is now" I said and walked to the Chaos cabin

"How did that happen?" Annabeth asked

"Magic" Constellation said using air quotes. I opened the door to the Chaos Cabin, the inside was the size of a mansion, there were three stories to it, a room was the size of a house, there was even an elevator if you were lazy. Alpha approached me with a confused face.

"What happened to Annabeth" Alpha said taking off his mask

"She seems more, how do I say this right, um more stupid, for a lack of a better word" Luke said as he sat down on the couch, I had a sour tasten in my mouth

"What's wrong Omega, weren't you two together, actually, why did you leave Annabeth for the Chaos army" Love said taking off her mask.

"It's, complicated, I don't want to take a trip down memory lane right now" I said going to my room, the last sound I heard was Shadow saying

"He will reveal everything to you when he's ready"

Word Count

1348

Words