Chapter 31

As-Salaam-Alaikum 

Plz pray before you read if it's time to pray and you haven't...

Enjoy the Chapter!!!

*****************************************************

"She believed in me when People rejected me..." 

- Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) speaking about his wife Khadeeja

*****************************************************

Arina's POV

Once done with the Airport- style security checking, our carry-on bags were screened  and we walked to a metal detector. We also filled out a health questionaire just in case. 

We were then directed by one of the crewmembers to the check in line where we each of our picture was taken and we were issued with a Cruise card which will serve as our ID cards on board. 

It was now finally time to board the ship that has been waiting to receive us. We followed the signs given to the gangway where we encountered some ship photographers.

The extremely excited Alina did not let this opportunity go and request for some pictures. Alina pushed me and Adam first and did not listen to our objections even once so we had to accept our defeat.

I and Adam stood next to each other and posed for a picture but the photographer signaled us to come a bit closer and a bit more. I felt Adam's shoulder brush against mine and his arm wrapped around my waist making me look at him surprised while he was facing the camera and that's when I heard the camera clicked and the picture being taken. 

Alina squealed and jumped seeing the picture and then demanded some family photos of us four. After taking a bunch of pictures we finally walked on the gangway up to the entrance of the ship.

We entered the atrium of the ship. The atrium of the ship is known as the heart of the ship. It was so beautiful with glass elevators and spiral staircases to take the passengers to their respective cabins or decks. There was hustle bustle, live music was playing and there were high ceilings featuring panoramic views of the whole scene from the upper decks. This 360 degrees fun spot is also home to the Guest Service Desks and gift shops and cafes. It looked like we were in a mall. 

Thankfully, Our suites were ready so we took the elevator to the deck where our suites were situated in. Once we reached Alina's suite, she entered telling us that she will join us in our suite in 15 minutes and same with Alex who was busy snapchatting.

Me and Adam entered the beautiful suite and I was awestruck looking the enormous suite with the amazing furniture. I dropped my backpack on the nearby couch to take a quick tour of the suite with Adam well, I had to drag him by the hand with me. Argh, his mood swings can be really annoying at times. 

I was so glad we had a balcony in our bedroom as I love coming to the balcony first thing in the morning to admire the beauty of the nature created by Allah. I find happiness in stargazing sounds cliche but blah, running around in the rain especially playing soccer in the rain and hiking in the beautiful mountains. 

The ocean view from the balcony was so mesmerizing, the blue see the skyline of Barcelona could be seen from the balcony. The birds flying around was a sight to see. I saw that the entrance of the ship was closing indicating that we will soon set to sail.

I felt a presence behind me and the scent of Adam's cologne filled the air.

"Beautiful" He whispered 

"I know" I smiled and looked ahead

We stayed there for a while until we heard a knock. Adam proceeded to open the door revealing Alex behind it.