four

———

———

"jimin hyung,

thank you for befriending me when we were children. i was just the shy little boy who lived next door to you and was too afraid to talk to anyone. you approached me first and helped me break out of my shell.

thank you even more for never abandoning me, despite us going to separate high schools. you still talk to me and make an effort to be a part of my life. you are so important to me.

we have so many wonderful memories together and i'll never forget any of them. most of my best childhood memories include you.
all the nights we stayed up, looking out your window with your telescope, or just simply sitting and talking about anything and everything. those little moments are the ones i'll cherish forever.

thank you for filling my childhood with so many laughs and smiles.
i love you so much. i'll never forget you.

i hope you can forgive me when this is all over. please know that this is for the best.
i know what i'm doing and i will not regret what happens.

i have one last request.

go to the park with the big willow tree in the middle tomorrow at 2pm.
sit down underneath it.
there will be five other people there who are also very special to me.
please get to know them and become great friends.
though, i have no doubt that you will all get along exceptionally well.

don't ever change yourself for anyone. you're great the way you are, hyung.

sincerely,
jeon jungkook ♡"