Seis

"Lay down on the bed please"The nurse smiled at me. I smiled back and laid down on the bed.

"The doctor will be with you shortly"She said.

"Thank you"I answered and she walked out.

"Are you excited?"

"I guess"I said sadly

"What's wrong auri?"

"It's just that I lost a baby before and I don't know if I could go through that again if it was to happen"I said as the waterworks worked their way to my eyes.

"Your not gonna lose this baby. It was my fault we lost Melina"He explained.

"It wasn't your fault Lucas. I'm tired of you blaming yourself"I signed.

"Auri it's jus-"

"Hi. I'm Dr.Hannah"The doctor introduced coming into the room.

"Hi"I waved.

"Well hello Mrs. Nixon. You must be the father"She said shaking Lucas's hand.

"Yea"

"Well let's check on the baby"She said getting the machine ready.

"I'm gonna put the gel on your stomach. It's gonna be cold"She said pulling up my shirt and rubbing the gel filled wand. I flinched at the coldness and she apologized.

"Well the baby isn't pretty much produced but it's getting there"She said as she rubbed the wand around my small belly.

"Where is the baby?"Lucas asked.

"I'm not quite sure yet but the next appointment, I believe we will him or her"She smiled putting up the equipment and handing me a towel.

"Thank you Dr.Hannah"

"Your welcome. Just set an appointment at the front and I'll see y'all next time"She said walking out.

I sat up and wiped my belly getting off the bed. I walked passed Lucas smily face and walked out the room. I was still kinda mad at the find he still ended up sleeping with her. I know he was raped but it just hurts.

"Baby, what's wrong?"He asked coming onto the elevator.

"It's nothing"I said turning away. I didn't want him to see me crying. I don't even know why I'm crying. It's not even that serious.

"Aurion"He said turning me around as the first tear dropped.

"Why you crying?"He asked wiping my tear.

"It's nothing. I just wanna go home"My voice cracked.

"You know I can't come home Auri. I gotta leave after we get off this elevator"

"I know"

"Baby what's wrong?"He asked again.

"It's just that I'm hurting. You got raped by ginger and it's just making me feel some type of way"I cried.

I heard the ding meaning that we were on the first floor. We walked out the elevator going outside. We got to his car and just stood there.

"You know it's time for us to part our ways right"Lucas said.

"Yea Lulu"I said looking down.

"Don't be sad. Imma be back in a month"He said grabbing my face gently.

"Lulu, I don't want you to go. What are you gonna do when the baby gets here and you have to go on tour?"I questioned as tears fell down my face.

"I'm not going on tour after this for the rest of year Auri. So you don't gotta worry about that"

"Ok. Whatever. I'll see you. Love you Lulu"I said pecking his lips.

"Love you too"He said. I heard the honk of a horn and seen a car pull up.

"Bye baby"He said pecking my forehead and walking away to the car. I got in his car and drove to the house. I got out the car and went inside.

I immediately got a phone call as soon as I sat down on the couch.

"Wassup nae"

"Did you hear what happened Auri?"She yelled.

"Why are you yelling and what happened?"

"Ginger is pregnant and she's saying it's Lucas's baby"She said making my blood instantly boil.

I hung up the phone and went on Instagram. There was indeed a baby picture with Im Pregnant caption with Lucas tagged.