Nightmares Come Alive

The sky was dark and thunder cackled in the distance. A Danny stared at Sam in agonizing silence. "All this time..." He breathed. "You never told me." Sam took the ghost boy's hand and pulled him down to her level. "Yes it's true. I just never knew how to say it." She stroked his cheek. "So please Danny don't do this." Danny glanced around at the chaos Desiree was invoking. "I, Ack!!!" Danny screamed in pain holding his head. His eyes burned fully red. "I have to do the work of my master Sam." He spoke slowly. "Who's your master?" Sam had to break Danny from this. She had been so close. She had seen it. "I can't tell you." Danny said through gritted teeth in anger. "His hold is getting even stronger." Danny's expression then changed. 

         Sam glanced around. Tucker was still preoccupied, and Valerie was no where to be seen. "You know Sam. I have a wish. I wish you and Tuck would join me. I was wrong when I said a ghost had no friends. I need you both. At least I know I won't hurt you both if your on my side." Sam realized the implications of the words. "NOOO!"She shouted. "So you have wished it, so shall it be..." Came the Genie ghost's binding words. She shouted for Tucker to run, but it was too late. He shouted as power ran through him and he became like a Pharaoh. Sam bit her lip as she didn't want to scream. All she could see was green and all she cared about was the children. Her children.

       Valerie had to get help from someone. She couldn't fool herself into thinking she could handle an evil Phantom. She had thought he was evil before, but as time had passed she realized that he was just an ordinary person, albeit being a ghost. He had been the cause of her dad's lost job, yes, but after seriously thinking about it the truth was that it had been an accident. Hadn't the whole ordeal made her a better person? She didn't have as much money, but she was happier. She didn't have as many friends, but she had true friends. Maybe he had actually done her a favor in the long run. "Phantom I may not trust you fully yet, but I know your not a bad ghost. Just hold on." Valerie whispered shooting through the darkening sky. She sped through the sky, going as fast as her board would take her. She had to find someone to help her and Phantom. If she could find the ghost she was looking for she just might have a chance.

          Danny was glad he had his friends by his side. As long as they were fine he could survive. He enjoyed the intense power coursing through his veins. "Hey Tuck!" Danny called to his once techno-geek friend. "Yeah Danny?" Came the Pharaoh like teen's response. Tucker's eyes burned red like Danny's and he held a scepter. "Let's go have some fun." The ghost boy smirked. "I think that's a great idea Danny." Tucker grinned evilly. "Hey you can't have fun without me can you?" Sam whined, playing offended. Sam's eyes burned green. Her hair was longer and her outfit dark trailing around her like vines. "The children need their food." She purred ominously. "And I need some subjects." Tucker continued. Danny held up a hand to slow them down. "Woah, let's hold on. I know the perfect place to party." His lip curled up in  thought. "Let's pay some of our favorite people a visit."

          Jack and Maddie hated not knowing where there son was. "Are you sure you don't know where Danny went Jazz?" Maddie questioned her eldest suspiciously, her hands on her hips. It wasn't like Jazz to lie ,but she knew how strong sibling bonds could be. "I already told you I didn't mom!" The girl exclaimed exasperated. Maddie knew Danny was always missing curfew and late, but for some reason this time was different. Jack tried to comfort his wife. "Aw Mads, I'm sure he's fine. Have you tried calling him?" Maddie turned to her husband swiftly. "Of course I have Jack!" She snapped. "You think that's not the first thing I did?!" Jack was silent, hating to see Maddie so upset.                                                                                                                                                                   

        Maddie then laid her head on her arms. "I'm sorry Jack. I'm just sick and tired of never knowing where he is!" The large orange jump-suited man gave his wife a small smile and put his arm around her. "Hey it'll be okay. I'm sorry too. I know I can ramble and go on and on about fudge, and ghosts, and inventions, and..." Maddie gave him a pointed look. "I'm doing it again aren't I?" Jack sighed. Maddie nodded. "Anyway I love our boy just as much as you. Trust me if he's in danger, I'll do Anything and I mean Anything to protect him."