Sacrifice

Scarifice Season 2 teen Wolf.

Love interest Lydia Martin

My OC: April Adams

OC Family: Timothy and Jane Adams. GRANDPARENTS Elizabeth and Peter Adams ← Timothy's parents.

About OC: April is a werewolf, much like her parents, living in Washington she attended Riverside highschool where she hahad several friends. She and her family just moved to Beacon Hills, halfway through the school year, they had moved because the hunters in Washington had started to track their pack down.

Her pack consists of:

Jane Adams [ALPHA] Timothy Adams [ALPHA] April Adams [BETA] Elizabeth and Peter Adams [OMEGAS]

OC played by: Phoebe Tonkin

PROLOGUE

APRIL

I sat inside my new bedroom playing a game on my phone and waiting for my grandma to drive me to school. My parents were on low profile so my grandma had to drive me.

"April, dear, are you ready?" My grandma called, I looked up and smiled placing my phone down I sat up and straitened out my outfit.

Today I chose an indigo colored dress that had thin strings connecting them together, the dress was flowy towards the bottom and reached just above my knee, it was a leaving gift from my bestfriend, Coraline, back in Washington.

Coraline is the only person I would ever trust with my secrets. She knew I was a werewolf, that I was bisexual, and that we moved because of hunters. She also knew that if anything were to happen to my parents, I would be the next Alpha to the Adams pack. We are literally the Adams family.

I sat in the car as my grandmother drove us to Beacon Hills High School, or the new hell I would be attending. Of course in a well known beacon to Supernaturals, my last name would have to be Young.

Before I knew it had arrived at my new personal hell. School.

****

Random season 2 fanfiction.

Maz attack out!