Ch36

Mike ^

Mike ^.

I sat at my desk looking for a game to play on my phone since I was finished with all my work and had nothing else to do.

I felt someone standing over my shoulder so I looked and seen Mike staring down at my phone.

"Damn, all them games on your phone. No wonder why you be playing games" He says sitting in the desk next to me.

"Hey Mikey bear" I say to him.

Over the last month Mike became a good friend of mine. But only during school of course. He liked me but of course he knew I was talking to someone because I told him.

That didn't phase him though. He was still trying to get with me Lowkey and hang out with me out of school. But I was smart enough to tell him no.

"What I told you about calling me that gay shit?" He asks making me laugh.

"But in 7th period, we got a Shakespeare project we finna start on and you my partner" He tells me.

"You asking me to be your partner or telling me?"

"Telling you" He says taking my phone out of my hand.

I try grab it back, but he pulls it away.

"Let me play a game damn Asian Marie"

"Don't be calling me by my government" I say punching him in his arm.

"Okay shit, keep yo hands to yo'self" He says clicking on geometry dash.

"So whats the project about? How are we doing it?"

"We gotta write a poem together and then make a poster with pictures and shit on it" He explains.

"Ugh"

"You writing the poems. I got the pictures"

"No. Hell no"

"Hell yeah"

"Noo Mike. I can't do all that writing by myself"

"Yes you can you be getting 101% on your writing prompts and shit like damn"

My phone vibrated in his hand a text message popped up at the top. It was a text from Stokeley.