Chapter 18

I took a nap after Anna left. She said she had to leave before any of the guards caught her but she would come visit whenever she could. I was glad she got there when she did. She had taken Stephanie to the beta who was fine with her being here so he could lock her in a high security cell.

When I wake up I hear the shower going. I know it's Kace because I can smell his scent coming from the bathroom. Anna told me to tell him about Stephanie. I was in much higher spirits after knowing I might be able to carry a child.

I had been really scared Kace would want to reject me after what I told him. I was always afraid of my mate rejecting me being a weak omega. But after finding my mate I felt protected and loved. It gave me the strength I had always lacked. Of course I was still worried about being the Luna but not as much as I once had been.

On the bedside table someone had already brought dinner up. I was worried about eating. Usually I still always threw it up. I didnt know why though. You would think I would be able to handle food now. Maybe I needed to only eat soft foods for a while until my stomach could handle it.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when Kace kisses my forehead. "What you thinking about beautiful" he asked in my ear. "Nothing" I lied. "You sure seemed deep on thought" he contradicted. " I was thinking about how I'm scared to becoming the Luna" I admitted. Although it was only partially true. "Don't be beautiful you'll be a wonderful Luna" he said pulling me into his chest. He buried his head into the crook of my neck.

"Kace" I said. "Hmmm." "Will you still want to be with me even if I can't have children?" He looked up at me and smiled.

"Beautiful I'll love you no matter what. You can't help what happened a few years ago. But I have a feeling eventually we'll have a child. You'll be a wonderful mom just like your gonna be an amazing Luna beautiful." He kissed my lips and trailed his kisses down my neck. Sucking and biting until he found the spot where he would me. It sent sparks throughout my whole body and caused me to moan loudly. He extended his canine teeth and drug them across my skin. Letting me know one day he would mark that spot on my neck.

He kissed my lips again and slid his tongue along my lips asking for entry. I opened my mouth and allowed his tongue to explore my mouth and immediately gaining dominance in the situation. He pulled away when we both needed breathe.

"You need to eat beautiful" he breathed into my ear. I grabbed the tray and ate as much of the salad as I could. A few minutes later I felt shaky and pale. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. Kace came in and pulled my hair back and rubbed my back.

When I was finished he handed me a wet wash cloth and gave me time to brush my teeth. When I laid back down he pulled me close and kissed my forehead "Are you okay beautiful" he asked his eyes full of concern. "Yeah probably just a stomach bug" I lied before drifting off to sleep.