006: Dinner

D A V E

I pulled up to my moms house and I looked over at Bella who looked like she was having a mental panic attack. I got out and beating me to the punch was lil man opening up Bella door.

"You thought nigga." He bucked at me before opening the door.

The fuck? "Bella I know you heard that!" I said.

"Heard what?" She said grabbing her purse out the car.

"This lil nigga called me a nigga." I snitched.

"TiBi he is lyings on me." Trey batted his lashes.

She held him. "Don't be lying on my baby." She rolled her eyes at me.

"But-" I stumbled over my words. "I-He- fuck it." I huffed walking up to my momma door walking in.

"Momma!" I yelled. "Stop leaving the front door open!" I yelled over the old heads music.

She came out the kitchen already ready to buck. "Boy shut the hell up." She came over hugging me. She looked at Bella. "Oh I'm sorry. Hi honey, I'm Michelle, and you are?"

"Belladonna. You can call me Bella or Bell or B... or Donna. I mean whatever you prefer." She babbled nervously.

My mom smiled. "You don't have to be nervous." She looked down and looked at me with her eyebrow up. She noticed Trey behind her leg. "And who are you?"

Trey shied behind Bella more. "His name is Le'Trey. Say hi Trey." Bella said. He waved shyly.

My mom cautiously. "And this is your son?" and then that's when my mom went off. "Because I hope you know my son isn't playing step-father for anyone. He not gonna pay for none of your sons shit because you wanted to be a fast ass little girl and pop yo--"

"Ma! It's her foster brother!" I yelled.

Bella stood there shocked then she gained back her composure. "Excuse me." She turned around with Trey trailing behind her. She walked out the house.

I looked at my mom. "What the fuck Ma?" I cursed angrily. "Why you gotta go poppin' off with the mouth?

"I'm so sorry honey. I thought—" I cut her off walking away she was trying to grab me but I went after Bella.

I walked out the door and seen Bella and Le'Trey walking down the street. "Bell!" She looked back but continued to walk. "Bella!" I started to jog. I caught up out of breath. "Shit. Bella slow the fuck up."

She stopped. "Look I don't have time for games. I don't have time for you and your rude ass mother."

"Mane I'm tryna apologize and you just givin' up and shit." I breathed out still a little tired. "I ain't want none of that shit to go left. I know my mom rude as shit but she just tryna look out for me, even if she ain't right."

"I don't care David! What if he was my child? I would've been that fast ass early pussy poppin' lil girl! Shit happens! People get knocked up everyday, but you don't judge people for that  shit." She shook her head and tried to walk off.

I grabbed her arm and Trey smacked it off. "Don't touch TiBi! Your evil witch momma was mean to my TiBi." He yelled.

"I'm tryna make this right." I begged and I didn't know why I was doing it.

"This us thing will never work. We two different." She said.

I don't know why but my heart panged in my chest. I was catching feelings for the jawn I was going to dog not to long ago. I feel straight pussy for this shit cause I dead ass wanted to keep her around.

"I ain't lookin' to be friends." I confessed.

"Well I ain't lookin' for nothin' more but that so therefore have a goodnight David." She took out her phone.

I snatched it. "Tell me you not feelin' me then we can dead this real quick. 'Cause you and I both know over these couple of weeks we was being overly friendly."

She looked at me. "I can't"

"Then what the fuck are you doing? Like you the only girl who got my attention. Definitely the only girl I let call me David, which you gotta chill with. But moreover the only jawn I'm tryna put a title with." I said getting frustrated.

"I gotta get my uber dude." She bounced her leg up and down impatiently.

"Say it mane." I enforced.

She didn't look at me. "I'm not feelin' you." She lied right threw her damn teeth.

That shit still felt some type of way. "Say less." I handed her back her phone. "Remember that shit too. I'm only gonna say this once and I hope you listening. You continue to let obstacles get in the way of your life for something potential, you gon' wish you didn't."

"You actin' like you was tryna marry me or some shit." She rolled her eyes.

I chucked humorlessly. "Shit I could've." I walked away.

- - Explicit ⚠️

Later I was smoking a blunt while some broad was giving me head. I pushed her head down while taking a pull at the blunt and grunted a bit. I was still thinking about what had happened earlier and this blunt won't pushing that outta my head.

This jawn that was giving head wont helping me either. She honestly not that good at it so I took a few pulls at my blunt and stood up fuckin' her mouth. Some shit you gotta do for yourself. I couldn't even get the nut I wanted cause she was still on my mind.

Shit, and I thought my dog ass was scared of commitment.

--------------------------------------

sorry all these chapters type short but I'm still in school ready to fuckin graduate😒 and I have a lot of shit to get done but I'm trying to keep yall attracted to the book but I feel like this chapter ass, but that's for yall to tell me.

-Cheey 💕

anywayssssss....

Vote & Comment 😁

Belladonna? 💋

Dave? 😍

La'Trey? 🤞

Ms. Michelle? 🤔