Chapter 66

"Feel what them young boys feel
I kill, never been killed, that's real, no lies
You can tell that from our pulse right now
Bet you wanna fuck me now
Bet you wanna love me down
Girl, you can't tie me down like Ray J said
But know I'm down
"

Crew - GoldLink

Dave

I woke up to the smell of something good being cooked. I looked at the time it was almost 12 in the afternoon.

I got up and headed to the bathroom, after cleaning up I walked over to the kitchen and seen Jay dancing over the stove.

"Hey Mister Planting Trees" Jay laughed.

"Hey" I walked over to her and kissed her forehead.

I opened the fridge and took out a bottle of water. My head was hurting and knew exactly why. I took a seat that kitchen table and watch Jay do her thing.

"Baby?"

"Hmm?"

"Come here" I motioned her over to me..

She lowered the flame on what she was working on and walked over to me. I patted on my lap and she sat down facing me. I placed both my hands on her ass. She leaned in and kissed me.

"You was acting a fool last night ..."

"I'm sure I was"

"Talking about planting seeds and trees"

I laughed and shook my head.

"On a serious note, I think I want you to be the mother of my future kids. I don't care if we break up, I'm still planting trees in you" I shrugged my shoulders.

I could tell she was taken back but she smiled at me.

"You too much baby, trees?"

"I'm serious Jay, I never felt this way about a woman"

"Felt what exactly ?"

"You bring me out my shell, a nigga can't do shit if he ain't hit it at, touch it or kiss it. You walk into a room and niggas want you, shit I want you all the time" I let my hands roam up and down her thighs.

She laughed at my silliness.

"You, my guy, are fun to be around when you're not acting all crazy breaking phones."

"I apologized for that"

"I know, but control your temper papo"

"I know" I sighed.

"And I know having sex is fun. It's definitely interesting to me the new things you teach me but I hope we're more than that. Because I love the goofy guy that lives in there" she pointed to my chest.

"You know I would have waited no matter the time"

She leaned in and kissed me again.

"I love you even though your drive me crazy!" She laughed.

"I don't understand how you love me"

"What is there to understand? It's a vibe, a feel.."

"What's the vibe?"

"You accepted me with all my baggage, being younger than you, a virgin, a student with practically no free time and my own doubts about this"

"What is there not to love about a guy who takes care of his daughter, mother of his child and his mother. You care about everyone and I know your ass can be petty and annoying but you do it all out of love"