51

ISABELLA

Manhattan's finest and biggest socialite and business man, Franklin Maxwell, has been in court over the last month. Many of those who have been around New York over the last three decades is no stranger to the Maxwell name. Franklin Maxwell, 58, has been secured to the top of the social and economic social scene, being the highest paying business man in all of New York. His company, Maxwell and Danielson, who he partners with second highest paid Charlie Danielson, has been caught doing insider trading as well as being in cohorts with an overseas drug Mario Savino. It is also being reported that Maxwell and Danielson have been working alongside relatives of Al Capone, but that may be a stretch. It is still unsure what the extent of their trading has been, but it is looking to be on the higher end.

As well as being caught in illegal working, Maxwell is being charged for hiring a hitman and attempted murder against oldest daughter, Isabella Maxwell, 25, boyfriend Harry Styles, 25. Sources believe that it was this torrid love affair that led to Maxwell's criminal breakdown - yet that may not be the case. Styles is alive, however, he has been deported back to England due to the case. It is unknown when the trial will be over, but by the looks of things, it may not be much longer.

The New York Times 

-

Socialite Isabella Maxwell has been no stranger to our Social Scene website. Normally known for her work with local charities and being valedictorian at New York University, things have shifted for our beautiful brunette.

Her father, Franklin Maxwell, has been arrested for insider trading, drug trading, and attempted murder. It seems like Franklin has put the Upper East side into a tailspin, including his wife. Lilly Maxwell, the head of many social clubs throughout the city, has been checked into a rehab facility in the Hamptons for alcoholism and depression. It doesn't seem like the once royal family of Manhattan's elite is doing so great. At least our feisty Natalia is keeping it together. We last saw her parading her gorgeous girlfriend, and fellow socialite and activist, Talulah Navarro around. I guess when your family is going through a crisis, you hold on to your babe of a GF. We don't blame you, Nat!

Speaking of babes... As for Izzy, her hunky English boyfriend has been sent back to London due to the pending case. It is unsure if he has anything to do with the murders (or at least, "attempted" murders), or if he is the reason for Isabella's societal disappearance over the last few years. But if he is, we don't blame her. We'll take a bad boy any day! Fingers crossed he isn't part of the international drug trading. But then again - he's too much of a babe to care. Are we right, ladies?

NY Social Scene

-

A week went by, turning into weeks, until it became a full month since we testified in court. This didn't mean that life got any easier.

After the run in with the journalist outside of our apartment, mine and Harry's faces had been plastered across local newspapers. We were deemed to be a "torrid love affair" that had driven "Franklin, the New York's golden business man" to insanity, which led to his criminal breakdown. Yet there were others that were picking up on his other criminal charges... charges that went back thirty years.

Then there was my mother.

After weeks of drunken mishaps within the courtroom and even with her friends, we knew it was time to do something about it. She wasn't okay. That was the most obvious. It wasn't until she was put into the hospital for alcohol poisoning that Natalia and I decided she needed help. We were already losing our father, we didn't need to lose our mom too.