Chapter 46

Chapter 46

**

I was sitting on the counter with Ashton in between my legs. I smiled at him, blushing red. Ashton chuckled and leaned in to kiss me. I can't believe he confessed. I knew I love him, but him feeling the same way and approaching me first, made my heart burst with happiness.

A cough broke us apart. My eyes widen at the possibility of it being one of my brothers. I mean, they wouldn't want to see their little sister sitting on the counter with her half naked boyfriend standing in between her legs, kissing.

Ashton on the other hand was annoyed. His face turned into scowl. "What?" He grumbled angrily.

I hit Ashton on his chest. I tilted my head to the side to see a very amuse Alex standing there. I rolled my eyes as Alex entered. He smirked while walking towards us. I saw something shine from his pocket.

"So? What do you want?" I asked him. Since Ashton didn't move from his place, my guess is that he knows it's Alex or else by now one of my brothers would have torn us apart.

"Oh you know, just wanted revenge," he said, shrugging.

"Revenge?" I asked, slowly as I saw him pulling the shinny thing out of his pocket. When I saw what exactly it is, my eyes widen.

It was a freaking handcuff.

My panic eyes snapped to Alex as he smirked. Before I had a time to react, Alex swiftly moved closer to us and took my right wrist and Ashton's right wrist and cuffed us together.

"Alex! What the hell?" I screeched. He just snickered and ran out of the door.

My horrified face turned towards Ashton who was yet to react. When I saw his face, my jaws fell open. He was smirking at me, looking all smug.

"Ashton? What is this?" I asked, jiggling our cuffed hands in between us.

"Just a handcuff." He said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"You can't just handcuff us! Let's go, we have to bring the keys from Alex!" I said, trying to push Ashton and get down, but he had other plans.

He just placed his both hands on my waist and stilled me in place. "He doesn't have the key."

"Then who does?" I asked, curiously.

"I don't know," he said, shrugging.

"Ashton, don't fool around. Tell me! We have to get out of this," I said, jiggling our hands up and down. Not that I mind being handcuff with him. I mean, I like being with him all the time, but I don't think my brothers will think the same thing.

"Sorry, princess, but we don't have the key."

"You don't have the key or did you throw the key away?" I asked, knowing him well.

He gave me a sheepish smile. "Same thing."

"Oh my god, Ashton-"

He cut me off with a kiss. "I wanted to spend the night with you. And no matter what, your brothers wouldn't allow it. What's best thing to say– we are cuffed and don't have the key?"

"What if they ask you about the key?" I asked.

"Simple. It was a part of the prank. Just backfired." He said, smirking. He pulled me close to him so that our chest was pressed together. "Couldn't let the opportunity pass, could I?"

I blushed and mumbled under my breath. "Shut up."

He laughed and pulled me down. "Come on. I have to shower."