Chapter 25: Ordeal of Holy Balls

"So..which one?" you turned to the boys.

"Alright! Let's go with 'Ball'!" said Luffy. "Sounds fun!"

"That's your reason?!" said in disbelief Usopp. "These are ordeals! They're not gonna be fun! No, but I agree with 'Ball'...It's the only one that doesn't sound too violent..."

"Wait until we enter..." you grunted.

"I mean, swamp makes me think of...I get the feeling that once you sink, there's no coming back up..." shuddered the sniper.

"Then what about 'Iron'?" asked Luffy.

"DENIED! THAT SOUNDS TOTALLY BAD!"

"String?" you raised a brow.

"It sounds easy, and not too bad at all, but...NOO! ITS EASY SOUND MAKES IT SEEM SUSPICIOUS! As for ball...It sounds round and soft but it's the most likely to be a trick! WE REALLY NEED TO THINK THIS OVER!"

"Don't take too much. We're about to enter one of them" you told the boys.

"Let's go with 'Ball'!!!" cheered your captain.

"Alright. Ball it is..."

"Then it's decided. But we shouldn't let our guard down" said Sanji. "We're on God's Island, 10,000 meters up in the air! Anything could happen here!"

You turned the boat completely right, entering the entrance of the Ordeal of Ball. Darkness filled your vision and you could actually hear Usopp grinding his teeth in fear. Luffy was having the same stupid smile on and Sanji smoked casually.

"Ahh! Even when my eyes are open, it's pitch black!" complained Usopp.

"Say, there's other stuff like this, right?" said Luffy.

"Like what?" you inquired, keeping your eyes on the river.

"You know how there were four entrances? Maybe one of them was the right one, and the others were wrong?!"

"Eh?! What?! Don't say that now!" snarled Usopp. "What happens if we chose the wrong one?!"

"If it's the wrong one..." hummed your captain. "Maybe we'll fall off the sky island?!"

"Don't be stupid! We can't fall off! It's 10,000 meters to the Blue Sea, you know! You could reflect on your life multiple times on your way down!!!" the sniper shouted at his friend who laughed. 

"Even falling has its limits!!"

"Stop being morons already!" you barked, turning your head toward them. "Like Realm of Hell we will fal-"

A bright light engulfed you when you came out of the tunnel, the Crow following the river only to arrive at a...waterfall. The boat floated in the air for a long time. Usopp's eyes were wide and literally out of their holes with his teeth. Luffy's tongue was twirling in every direction, eyes the same as Usopp. Sanji was having some kind of heart attack while you on the other hand your soul left your body. Your voice came out strangled, small tears at the corner of your eyes as you stared down. You couldn't even see the ground, it was all clouds.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!!!" screamed out Usopp as the boat began its fall.