Chapter 27: Nakamas Back Together

The Crow finally exited the forest to enter a wide open field, where you saw many other Milky Roads. Your comrades let out noises of amazement as they gazed around.

"Hey, what is this place?!" asked Luffy.

"I'll bet that this is the next ordeal area" sighed Sanji. "Another priest will appear. Be careful!"
"Aw, man...Come on, one ordeal is enough!" whined Usopp and you whipped your head toward him.

"I'm the one who had a hard time, you damn idiot" you barked, causing the sniper to take a step back fearfully.

"Sorry, Ma'am!" bowed Usopp. "But what is it gonna be?! String? Iron? Or Swamp?!"

"It looks like an ordinary grassy plain" stated Luffy and Usopp released an indignant squawk.

"It's not ordinary! Open your eyes and take a good look! Those sticks all have skulls on them!"

"Oh, you're right! What the heck?!"

"Maybe they are the skulls of those who tried to bypass this land" you smirked evilly, causing the sniper to shudder.

"Gyah! Another one of those monstrous priests is gonna show up!" panicked Usopp, grabbing his head between his hands.

"I'm excited! I wonder what kinda ordeal it'll be" said Luffy with a laugh.

"ARE YOU NUTS?! If the priests win, we'll end up like the heads on those sticks" barked Usopp at the captain. "There's no doubt about it!"

"And if you don't keep it down, I will make the two of you ends up on them!" you snarled at the morons.

Suddenly, you heard loud screams from your left, and you saw from far away explosions and black smoke.

"Something's coming this way" stated Luffy.

"What?! Iron, String, Swamp....Are they all coming together?!" squeaked Usopp.

"That would save us a lot of time" said bluntly Sanji.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HERE THEY COME!!!"

Three men with wings on their back flew across from you above the boat. The chief's eyes widened and suddenly directed his canon at you.

"Luffy! He is going to shoot!" you yelled. On cue, the canon bullet was shot and directed toward the Crow.

"You dirtbags!" growled your captain. "Gomu Gomu no....Balloon!"

Your captain inflated his stomach and stopped the bullet with it, sending it flying and blowing a part of the forest. Sanji gasped in realization:

"That guy...!"

"Hey, you! What're you doing?! You ready to take us on?! You bastards!" snapped angrily Luffy. Usopp was having a panic attack behind.

"So you were the Blue Sea people acting up in Skypiea..." stated lowly the chief.