5

TAEHYUNG 's POV

Claire looked down and blushed while occasionally looking back at Jungkook .

It looks like she has a small tiny crush on Jungkook as well ... hmm , this play will be interesting . But how can i make it more interesting ?

And damn , why is Jungkook still so shy over girls , geez they are just humans like us individuals . The only difference is that they have some assets that we males dont . 

"Can i request to be with Taehyung ? Hes the understudy , right ? I wouldnt mind giving up the main role , if i get to be with him . " She fluttered her long eyeslashes at me , giving a wink in the end even .

Well , isnt this just the best ? We got our pairings so soon .  To think that i had taken off my free time to just stop by .

The director just looked at us happily and clapped his hands , showing approval . Didnt he want us to all introduce ourselves ? For fuck sake i did not waste my time just for this .

"What is your name ?" I asked the girl whos obviously interested in me and she gladly replied .

" My name is Mackenzie and ill be your partner from this very moment . Im pretty straightforward once you get to know me . Im very much interested to see what you can offer yourself , Kim Taehyung- oppa. " She pulled my tie towards her , causing me to inch closer to her .

Smiling rather fakely , I took this as a chance to plant a kiss on her cheeks and act as if i was fairly interested in this stupid game of the director trying to be cupid .

"Alright , i guess we have our two pairs . Jungkook and Claire as main leads , Taehyung and Mackenzie as their understudies .  Lets have a toast for a good theatre play ahead ! "  he enthusiastically poured 4 cups of soju for us and we all gathered our glasses in the middle before shouting words of successes together .

Gulping down the soju , i felt a slight burn in my throat and hence i undid my tie by pulling it down roughly . I spared a glance at Mackenzie and i swear if this was in videogames , she would be potrayed with hearts in her eyes .

Kim Taehyung why are you just so charming ? I couldnt help but smirk at that thought .

I can get any girls i want .
What about you Jeon ?

——

After drinking with them for an hour , everyone was pretty much drunk except for me . The director left way before us and they just kept gulping down shots after shots .

Scanning around my surroundings , Claire was clearly drunk and wasted on Jungkook's shoulders and pshhh Mackenzie was already lying on the table fast asleep .

Just as i was about to leave the three of them here and find Seokjin Hyung who was supposed to be somewhere around the corners , Claire suddenly grabbed me by my hand and yanked me down beside her .

I was squished inbetween her and Jungkook .

" Dont leave me please Jungkook . Can you please bring me home ?"  She says while her eyes were still closed .

Oh this poor lamb thought i was her little crush .

Upon hearing his own name , Jungkook let out a low groan before forcing himself to open his eyes .

I quickly pushed Jungkook further away from us and stood up , carrying Claire in my arms and walking out of the store , leaving the other two behind .

"Where do you stay ?" I asked hesistantly .

" XXXXXXXXXXXXX X X XX X XX. X X"  she muttered under her breath and she's reeked of alcohol . Geez , she sounds as if she was speaking in gibberish .

I gave up and decided to just bring her to my house .