Chapter 6

Camila woke up to the sound of camera clicking. She groaned as she rubbed her eyes but was confused when she felt a pair of arms wrapped tightly around her waist. She opened her eyes to see her mom, dad and little sister on the doorway grinning widely at her. She looked to see the owner of the arms, who happened to be the one and only Lauren Jauregui.

"Morning Mija...." Sinu greeted and Camila wondered whether that was a smile or a cheeky smirk.

"Morning mami, papi, sofi. No offense, but what on Earth are you guys doing in my room, watching m- us?"

"You guys make a cute couple, that's all." Sinu winked and before Camila could protest, the three closed the door, all of them giggling. Camila couldn't help but let out a chuckle herself but then laid back on her bed when she saw that she had another ten minutes before her alarm usually rang.

But Camila couldn't sleep. Instead, she watched the sleeping figure beside her. Her beautiful eyes were closed and her breaths were soft. She laid her finger on Lauren's eyebrows, and then leaning in to kiss her forehead.

"I have to agree with your mom." She suddenly spoke, making Camila jump a bit in surprise. She finally revealed her viridescent eyes and her lips formed into a warm smile.

"Lauren! Jesus!" Camila scolded, hitting her shoulder a bit.

"Damn woman! Why are you so rough in bed?" Camila rolled her eyes and then pulled the blanket they shared up a bit.

"You need to go. Your mom must be worried sick." Camila said but Lauren didn't move from her position and kept on smiling lovingly at Camila.

"Lauren..."

"Camila..."

"What are you thinking?" Camila questioned as she couldn't quite figure out the smile on Lauren's face.

"How beautiful you are and how much I'd love to wake up beside you every morning." And that's all it took to make Camila's cheeks red. They stared at each other, both not knowing what to say but had to be disturbed by the sound of the alarm.

"Alright, seriously you gotta go." Lauren pouted but nodded nevertheless. She got out of bed, kissed Camila's temple and then walked over to the window.

"Lauren?"

"Yes?" Lauren asked as she opened the window.

"You know we have a front door, right?" And then Lauren sort of froze a bit, because quite honestly, it didn't get to her stupid brain.

"Right." She slowly closed the window and then pointed at Camila's door. As she left Camila's room, she grinned widely like a little kid.

"Idiot.." Camila chuckled as she shook her head. "Such an adorable idiot.."

--
Another day, another fully dressed Lauren sitting beside Sofi eating breakfast.

"Lauren, today is Thursday, no practice, I can take the bike."

"Nope. I'm on a mission." Lauren replied, her lips forming into such a huge smile that Camila was worried it might tear off her pretty face.

"What mission?" Camila asked as she took a banana, prepared for Lauren's answer.

"Remember? Infinity trips to a kiss on the lip?" Camila stopped peeling off her banana, remembering their conversation.

"You dork. But seriously, I can ride the bicycle."

"Nope.. can't have him stealing you away from me now..."

"Lauren I do-"

"The decision has been made Camz, why are we even arguing this?" And Camila sighed. When Camila finished her banana, Lauren put her bowl in the sink and the pair greeted the Cabellos a goodbye. They got inside Lauren's car and before it starts, Lauren stared at the side of Camila's head. Of course, Camila noticed someone staring at her, so she quickly looked back.