34. Firsts

If you enjoy reading my story, and would like a sequel, please show some love by voting, and leave some comments telling me your thoughts about the story so far!

"Harry... I need you. I need you now," I cry out, my voice unrecognisably weak.

He steps forward, causing me to crumble onto the bed, and he places his body over mine. He kisses me gently on my lips and it's so light that it almost feels like we're not even touching. I feel my árousal for him growing when his ërection gently digs into me.

"Your skin is so soft," he remarks, bringing my hand to his mouth, and kissing deeply. He runs his hand slowly along the length of my body while his finger delicately brushes over one of my nīpples, causing it to turn hard. I never realised this amount of pleasure was purely possible by the most simplest touch.

"And I love that I have this effect on you..." he mentions, rubbing my goose bumps with his fingertips. He runs his hand down south and I grab his wrist in my hand to stop him. Baffled, he looks to me with confusion.

"No," I tell him and grab him within my hand, "I want you to make you feel as good as you made me feel." I reach over and take part of his length in my hand, and a small moan escapes his lips as he rolls onto his back and closes his eyes. I bite my lip with purpose, and his eyes widen as my strokes become slightly faster and more forceful.

"Ava..." he moans, "Oh, Ava. Please...please stop or I'm going to come."

I kiss him, lying over the top of him; our bare bodies pressed up against one another's in a heated embrace, my desire for him stronger than ever. I sit up on top off him, my legs straddling his torso, and hold his arms above his head.

"What on earth are you trying to do?" he smirks.

"You'll see," I reply, and kiss down along his neck, and down his chest. I linger over his butterfly tattoo, and simultaneously let my hands run over his defined muscles in his lower chest. I continue my journey south, and kiss over the light trail of hair leading down from his bellybutton. When I am close, Harry grabs me firmly by his shoulders, stopping me in my tracks.

"Ave, are you sure? I mean... have you ever?"

"I haven't...but I really want to," I admit, surprised at my own sense of honesty. I definitely owe him from the other night, but I want to make him happy in the way that he made me happy. I kneel my legs on either side of his, and continue my kisses. When I reach him, I hold him firmly in my hand and feel him hardening further. I kiss there with a false sense of confidence and take him in my mouth. This is a completely new thing to me and I marvel at how he can feel so hard, and soft, and smooth, all at once. He leaves a slight, salty sweetness inside my mouth and I suck more eagerly. With that Harry tilts his head back and mutters,

"Oh Christ," and it reassures me that whatever I'm doing, I'm doing right. I continue at this pace while massaging him with my tongue and he involuntarily thrusts his hips upwards in enjoyment. There is something so satisfying about pleasing someone you care about, and I love seeing him so vulnerable from this primal act that I can simply do with my mouth. I look up at his face through my lashes, and when we make eye contact I feel him begin to throb inside of my mouth.

"Fùck," he curses under his breath, and stops me.

"Did I hurt you?" I ask, concern reaching my features. He leans over and kisses me reassuringly.

"There is absolutely nothing wrong with what you were doing," he laughs. "I was just really close. When you looked up at me, and you were really looking at me with those innocent eyes of yours, it was just too much for me handle."