"Don't you remember? You're my tutor."

A kpop dream of: BaefromIncheon36

I woke up in a classroom. It looks like class just ended because my fellow students were packing stuff and leaving. So I stood up and started fixing my things as well. As soon as I closed my bag, my wrist was grabbed by an unknown hand, as I looked up, I saw Suga, all serious and slightly annoyed. By what? I dunno. I tried to be free from his grasp but he was just too strong. So I asked him,

"What the hell is your problem?" 

Although inside, I was dying because half the class knows that he was my crush.

"Don't you remember? You're my tutor." 

His face doesn't even show any reaction

His face doesn't even show any reaction. He started to drag me outside, making the others glance in our way.

He brought me in front of his car, opened the door and pushed me in. I'm a very patient person so I just shrugged it off.

The next thing I knew, we were inside his room, books scattering, both of us on the bed, snacks by the side and heads aching as hell.

"Damn Zelle, I think we need a short break, my brain's gonna explode." 

He complained as I laughed, nodding.

I was about to grab my phone but then he held my wrist and pinned me down his bed, with him above me.

"Zelle, do you know how much I've waited just to have enough courage to invite you over my house?" 

He said in a very low tone which made my eyes wide as fuck. I can't say anything.

"What I mean is, I'm not good with words but to make it short, can you be mine?" 

His eyes were staring right into mine.

I was unconsciously nodding.

And a bright smile appeared in his face as he leaned in and kissed me. He was my first kiss.

We were both catching our breath when the kiss ended and he fell down beside me panting hard.

He hugged me tight and closed his eyes.

"Now, sleep, jagi, don't give a shit on our homework anymore, just be swag." 

I laughed and hugged him back, also closing my eyes.

"Saranghae, Zelle." 

He whispered and kissed my forehead.

"Nado saranghae, Yoongi." 

And a smile escaped from my lips as I drift to a deep sleep.