"Don't leave.......us."

A kpop dream of BaefromIncheon36

I woke up in my room feeling something that's tickling my neck then I found out it was Jungkook. Whut the hell?! Why is he in my neck?!

He looked at me and smiled.

"Morning jagi." 

He greeted with his bunny teeth. (He was my UB so inside I was actually dying.) I didn't say anything.

This made his smile fade and got up from the bed, I followed.

"Are you really gonna leave me?" 

He asked and I was confused then I saw Taehyung open my door and I got to see a glimpse from outside and BTS was actually in our house!

As Tae entered, he handed me a trolley and a passport with my name on it and that's where it hit me, I'm leaving Seoul.

Then I found myself standing at the airport, my name was already paged. So I hurriedly gathered my belongings.

Suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist, I turned around only to see a crying Kookie. This made me cry in the dream.

"Please, just please..." He whispered. 

Then my eyes grew wide when he held my chin up and said. 

"Don't leave me, don't leave us." 

And eyed BTS which was on my right side, also crying. I felt guilty.

I cupped his face and replied, 

"Okay, I won't." 

He doesn't seem convinced so he asked again.

"Promise?"

With his sparkly fucking eyes (Oh God this was so cute!)

I nodded and said, "I promise." 

And with that, he leaned closer and kissed me.

(If this was true he's gonna be my first kiss!)

He was closing his eyes while smiling at the thought of me kissing back so I closed my eyes.

Only to wake up and find myself actually crying and sweating in an early morning.