A/N: Important

Hey guys! So this is the special announcement that I've been teasing for two weeks now(I'm sorry about my absence, ugh school) but now I finally get to share it with you.

About a month ago, a company some of you might know gave me an amazing opportunity.

Radish, is an reading app quite similar to Wattpad; the only difference is that it allows writers to publish their work and receive money for it. Many authors work hard and spend a lot of time on their stories and a platform like this is very helpful for the writing community.

It's a writing app that is FREE in the App Store and you can help your favourite authors out by using coins to read chapters!

Before anyone comments "Elle, ur making us pay to read ur books that isn't fair!!!!" keep in mind that the Radish Fiction app is free, and I will still be posting my books and chapters on here

Radish is a platform that allows you to unlock chapters with the use of coins. You can earn coins from the app or you can purchase coins from the app. Each locked chapter is worth three coins.

1001 NIGHTS is under the freenium tier as of now, meaning that a chapter will be posted first on Radish and locked for a week minimum . It can only be unlocked by the purchase of coins during that timespan, but will be free in a few weeks (more or less, depending on the author)

Once it is free on Radish I am obligated to wait up to a month before posting it on a Wattpad. I will still continue to upload 1001 Nights chapters on here but they will be exclusively on wattpad first.

As a result of this, I will be uploading to Radish 1001 Nights chapters every week so if you want to read them right away than radish is a good choice(especially if your impatient like me).

1001 Nights will STILL be uploaded to wattpad, just not as frequently as Radish. If you purchase coins to unlock chapters, you can read the chapter the day it's released on Radish.

Opportunities like this really help authors out, especially since many of us have lives and spend a lot of time writing. It's an amazing way to support the authors you love and read chapters of your favourite books quick since my uploading time will be faster on Radish.

I will be uploading more of my stories to Radish, as of now I hope them to be under freenium as well.

My Radish username is: ElleChanel and 1001 Nights is already up! All the chapters already uploaded on wattpad are already available for free, but my new chapters will be under freenium until I post them to wattpad in 3-6 weeks time.

Thank you guys for the support, and don't forget to download Radish for free! A lot of other books are also free on there if you prefer not to spend money.

+ If you would like to read NIGHT:11(pt.2) it is already uploaded to Radish right now!  I'll be following back the first few people who read the chapter so if you have please message me with proof, happy reading :)

-Elle