Chapter 36

Yoongi's P.O.V

"So, is it true? About seul bi being pregnant?" She asked me. I don't know what to say. I don't want to lie to her, I've been with Hea soo for a long time. I don't lover her anymore, I know that, but I know she still love me. And I don't want to hurt her.

I looked at the ground and back at her. "Hea soo--"

"Yoongi, please tell me that you didn't merry her for love. I know you, I hurt you, I know, but I'm sorry, I came back to apologize. But I heard the news, I was so heartbroken. You told me you'll  wait for me, that no matter what you'll protect me" Hea soo said with tears in her eyes.

Flashback

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"It's exactly what it means, I have to go to America" Hea soo said. She looked into my eyes and hugged me.

"I'm sorry, I have to go, but promise me you will wait for me, that you'll protect me"

"I-I, I will, I promise. Do you have to go? We can stay here, I don't care about our fathers fighting. I just want you" I said and as I broke the hug and looked at her.

"Yoongi, you know when I met you. I said I will finish studying, it will come first and than we will meet again. It won't be long 2 years will just go by. You won't even feel it" she said it as everything is okay. Like she doesn't care what will happen to us.

I promise I will not give up on you just because of my dad.

End of flashback

"I did, and I'm kept that promise, but u didn't. I waited and waited, but you never called me, or even send me anything" I said to her hurt.

"But I'm here now, I'm here waiting for you yoongi" She said and hold my hands.

"So please don't let me go... again"

I looked at her hand that's holding mine. "I'm sorry, but your late, way too late. If you came 4 months ago, or even called me once. Things will be different, a lot different" I said and moved my hands away. I stood up, I was about to walk away, but she held my hands.

Flashback

I was waiting at the playground for Hea soo to come. I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna confess.

"Oppa" She called me as she ran to me.

"Your here" I said excited and nervous. She sat in the swing and so did I.

"So what did you want to tell me?" She asked.

"Uhmm... I-I want to say--I- I " She cut me with her lips touching mine.

"Your my first, now you have to go out with me" She looked at the ground "will you?" She asked me.

End of flashback

" yoongi, please don't" She said and stood up. I was about to walk away, but she moved in front of me.

"Hea soo, that promise is up, everything has limits. That promise was one of them"

"Then, one kiss, one last kiss. That's all I'm asking" She said and suddenly she kissed me. I didn't respond and pushed her away after a second. I heard, a click, sound as if someone just took a picture. I looked around and there was no one. May be I heard wrong.

"You got your kiss, now it's really over hea soo" I said and walked away.

I opened the door to the house, and closed it lightly. I didn't want seul bi to weak up.

"Yoongi!"

"Ahhh, you Scared me" I yelled back.

"Sorry, but you left with out telling me, I hate being alone, don't ever do that again!" Seul Bi said.

"I went for a walk" I said and walked inside. I don't think is a good idea to tell her.

"I'm hungry" She said out of no where.

I chuckled at her and looked at the clock. 8:30 .

"I'm hungry too, I heated some food in the microwave" I said and walked into the kitchen. The plate was on the counter, empty. I looked back at her.

"Sorry, I ate it"

"And you want more?" I asked.

"Yeah" She said with a smile. I shook my head at her. So cute.

"So, you okay now?" I asked her while she was eating. She stopped and looked at her food.

"Better" She said and continued eating.

"I'm sorry" I said. I put my spoon down.

"Why are you sorry? It's not your fault"

"It is, if you--"

"Don't say, if I didn't marry you this wouldn't have happened, okay, it's not your fault and not...mine either. Just like you said we will find away out of this" She said and stood up.

"Are you done? Eating" I asked.

"Yeah, sorry I'm really tired, I will just sleep for now. You can leave them here, I will clean later" she said and walked out of the kitchen.

"Aish" I said and moved my hand through my hair. How do I fix this?  I put the plates in the sink and went to the bedroom.

Seul bi was sleeping with that red teddy bear that I saw in the storage room. KJM, who is that guy? I walked out of the room and down to the storage room. KJM?

"Who are you and what are you with seul bi? Huh? Aghh" I was mad that day, why did u have to take it out in her. Stupid yoongi.

I walked to the suit case where I found the note. The bear was on the shelf. And I walked in to take papers for the printer. That's how it was when I saw it last time.

Now, the bear is gone but the note is still there on the floor. I walked up to it and held it up in my hands.

"I don't know if you will see this as well, but I been waiting for you for a whole week. I hope your better now, will you meet me at the Ice-cream store? At 5:34... KJM " That's what the note read. Did she go see him?

"Of course, you stupid, if she saw this note I'm sure she did" I shook my head at my stupid questions. I looked around for the print that I couldn't get last time. I can't find it, I looked around one more time. I found another note.

"What's going on?" I asked my self. I opened the card 'I hope your not hurt and they did nothing to you, I'm sorry I couldn't tell you who I am. But I can see that you have great friends and family who are by your side.'  KJM

Is the same guy, why are there two notes? And not hurt? I walked out of the storage room. Seul bi has some explaining to do.

"Seul bi get up" I said and walked in front of the bed.

"hmm, what" she said real quick as she got up.

" nothing is wrong, I just need to ask you about KJM" I said.

" your still mad at that?' she asked and fixed her position.

"who is he?" I asked. she took a deep breath and looked at me.

" remember that kidnapping that I told you about?" I nodded.

" he is the guy that saved me, if he wasn't there--i don't even want to Imagen what they would've done to me" she shook her head and continued.

"he got me out of there, he saved my life. that day I just finished school--"

"you don't have to tell me, I know what happened, your not even suppose be in that place" i cut her off. " but why are there 2 notes? did you meet him?" I asked. she looked at me confused.

"w-what are you talking about? 2 notes?" she asked. i give her the cards.