⟡two⟡

Tyler got up and got dressed, as well as Ryan. (Tyler's outfit above, made by me) When they were dressed, they walked out to the showroom.

"Ryan, what if we never get a daddy or mommy? What if no one ever wants us?" Tyler asked, gripping Ryan's hand like a lifeline. Ryan kissed the boy's hand.

"It'll be okay, little one. Someone is gonna want you. You're very pretty and you're going to get an amazing mommy or daddy." Tyler smiled his bright smile.

"You really think so, Ry?" He asked, with a small giggle as they walked into the showroom. Ryan nodded and smiled.

"Of course I do." Ryan smiled. The two boys separated and went to their respective spots on the stage. Tyler put on his cutest doe eyes and smiled and a few seconds later, a guy with bright yellow hair walked up to him.

"Hello," He looked at the plaque in front of Tyler that gave minimal information about Tyler, "Tyler. I really like that name." Tyler blushed and giggled. "I'm Josh Dun, you may know my name. I'm the owner of a hair dye company along with my best friend, Brendon Urie." Tyler smiled.

"Um, n-no sir... I, um, d-don't recognize y-your name. W-we aren't a-allowed t-to know a lot a-about the outside world.." Tyler stuttered nervously. Josh cooed at the adorable boy.

"Can I ask you a question, honey?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded his head. Josh smiled, "What's your headspace age, sugar." Tyler felt himself start to panic. He didn't really understand all the stuff that the people had taught him and trained him. He shook his head.

"I-I dunno wh-what that m-m-means.." Tyler said, tearing up. Josh pulled the small boy into a hug.

"Don't cry, little guy." Tyler looked up and giggled softly at Josh's rhyme.

"You made a rhyme, Mr. Dun." Tyler giggled ad buried his face in Josh's chest. One of the workers came over and pulled the little boy from Josh's arms.

"Excuse me, unless you are going to buy this one, then we are going have to ask you to either leave or buy him." He said. Tyler pulled himself away from the worker.

"Please don't touch me." He murmured and got behind Josh. Josh looked at the worker.

"How much?" The worker pulled out a tablet and scanned the chip on Tyler's plaque.

"Well, he is male, 18 years old, no diseases or STD's, no sexual experience.. That adds up to me 40,000 dollars." The man said. Josh pulled out a wad of cash and handed it to the man. The man put a collar and leash on Tyler and handed it to Josh. Josh left with him and when he got the boy in the car, he took of the leash and the collar. Tyler thought about his best friend, Ryan and tears filled his eyes. He looked at Josh.

"I-I'm never gonna s-s-see my b-b-best f-f-friend ag-again!" The boy cried. Josh kissed the boy's forehead. 

"Baby, listen to me, what's your friend's name? "He asked. 

"R-R-Ryan R-Ross." He said, with a small sob. 

"It'll be okay, little one, don't cry." He said. Tyler tried to stop as the drove home, but when they got home and Josh shows him around, Tyler starts sobbing again. Josh laid him in the bed and laid beside him.

"Don't worry, baby, it'll be okay." Josh murmured after Tyler fell asleep.