⟡three⟡

Tyler woke up and walked downstairs where he assumed his new daddy would be. He walked into the kitchen. "M-Mr. Dun?" he asked softly. Josh was making eggs and bacon.

"Honey, you can call me daddy." Josh said. Tyler's cheeks turned red.

"R-really?" He asked excitedly. Josh smiled and nodded.

"Oh, thank you, daddy!" Tyler said, jumping into Josh's arms. Josh smiled and kissed his baby's forehead.

"I have a surprise for you." Tyler smiled and giggled.

"What is it?" He asked. Josh smiled, the surprise is on it's way." Josh said, smiling, "Why don't you go and get dressed.

"B-But I don't have a-any clothes." Tyler said. 

"I had one of my assistants go get your stuff yesterday. There's a pink suitcase on your side of the bed." Josh said and kissed the boy on the forehead. Tyler went upstairs and got dressed. (outfit above

When Tyler walked down the stairs he smiled and spun around, "How do I look, daddy?" Tyler asked with a small giggle. Josh looked at his little one and smiled.

"Like a sexy princess." Tyler giggled and blushed.

"Thank you." Tyler smiled and kissed his daddy's chest. Josh's phone rang and he answered.

"Hello? "He asked. 

"Hey," said the person on the other side, "that surprise you wanted for your little is in the driveway." Josh smiled,

"I'll be out in a second." Josh said and hung up. He looked at his little baby, "Ty?"

"Hm?" The boy said, through a mouthful of food.

"Your surprise is here. Are you ready to go see?" Tyler swallowed and nodded.

"Yes, daddy! Yes!" Tyler giggled. Josh smiled and helped the boy up. He pulled Tyler onto his hip and Tyler wrapped his legs around his daddy. They walked out and Josh sat down his little. Josh's assistant, Brendon, was standing there with something, or someone, behind him.

"Wh-what it is daddy?" Tyler asked, walking over. Ryan came out from behind Brendon making Tyler squeal happily and hug Ryan. Ryan hugged his best friend back.

"I-Is he gonna be your daddy?" Tyler whispered to Ryan. Ryan looked at Tyler.

"I don't know." Tyler looked at Brendon.

"Mister, are you gonna be Ryry's new daddy?" Tyler asked. Brendon looked at the boy.

"Do you want me to?" He asked Ryan. Ryan sighed.

"L-look, Brendon, you're a great guy even though I've only known you for about an hour, but I'm really not into that kind of stuff." 

"Then why-"

"Because my mother didn't want a son. She decided is she sold me to that place they'd give me food and she wouldn't be arrested." Ryan said. Tyler hugged his friend's arm, 

"Honey, why don't you let Ryan and Brendon talk." Josh said. Tyler looked at Josh,

"B-But daddy, I-"

"Tyler, now." Josh said. Tyler let go of Ryan's arm and took a step back. 

"Daddy, why couldn't I be out there with Ryan! It's no fair!" Tyler said, tears filling his eyes. Josh sighed.

"Tyler, I don't want to have to punish you already, calm down. You can hang out with Ryan later." Tyler pouted and sat on the couch.

"Quit the pouting, Tyler." Tyler glared at Josh. Josh walked over and picked Tyler up. Tyler whined as Josh pulled him to the corner. "You're going to stand here in time out until you decided to start behaving." Josh said. Tyler stood in the corner and sobbed into his hands. 

After a few minutes, Josh came back over to see Tyler crying.

"Baby, shh, don't cry my love." Josh said rubbing your back.

"Not your love, not your baby!" Tyler said, crossing his arms. 

"Baby, what are you talking about?" Josh asked.

"Y-You're a meanie an-and I don't wanna be your baby." Tyler said, sadly. Josh felt his heart break. He really liked Tyler but now Tyler hated him. Tyler walked away from Josh and upstairs to his and Josh's room. He laid in the bed and fell asleep.

Brendon and Ryan walked in to a very stressed looking Josh with tears on his cheek. Brendon walked over.

"What happened, Josh?" Brendon asked.

"Tyler got upset 'cause I wouldn't let him bother you guys and he said he didn't want to be my baby." Josh said. Ryan sighed.

"Look, Josh, it's okay. He says that stuff to me sometimes when I slip up and say stuff I shouldn't. It'll be okay, you just need to apologize to him and tell him that it's okay. I know it's technically him who needs to apologize, he doesn't really understand that." Ryan said.

"Why, I don't understand?" Josh said. Ryan took a deep breath.

"Well, he was sold when he was 16 and he had never been exposed to anything sexual. He was raised as a little, he doesn't have a big space just a little one. He doesn't understand that kind of stuff." Ryan said. Josh was shocked. 

"W-wait... really?" Josh asked. Ryan nodded.

"I'm sorry Josh, but he needs someone to love him. I'm the only friend he's ever had. Everyone else thinks he's weird. You can't give him back to that place, they were cruel to him there. Josh, you need to teach him how to be big." Ryan said. Josh nodded.

"Okay, I can do that." Josh said. Brendon and Ryan smiled. 

After a while, little Tyler came down the stairs and blushed when he saw Josh. He looked at the floor.

"Tyler, honey, I'm sorry that I wouldn't let you be with your friend." Ryan looked at Tyler.

"Tyler, you need to apologize to your daddy for being mean, okay?" Tyler nodded and crawled into Josh's lap.

"'M sorry daddy." He murmured and kissed his daddy's cheek. "I-I want to be your baby boy, pwease don't take me back there." Tyler said. Josh kissed his baby's forehead.

"I'd never ever take you back there in a million years." Josh said. Tyler smiled a little bit.

"I love you, daddy." Tyler whispered. Josh blushed.

"I love you to, little one."