⟡four⟡

Josh woke up and decided to take Tyler on a date. He shook Tyler.

"Princess wake up and get dressed. I'm taking you out to IHOP and some other places." Josh whispered softly. Tyler smiled.

"D-Daddy, we go shopping and get toys!" Tyler said, smiling. I smiled softly.

"Baby, I want to teach you how to be a big boy, do you think I can help you with that?" Tyler froze.

"B-Big?" He asked. I nodded. He shook his head.

"Don't wanna be big. NEVER WANNA BE BIG AGAIN!" He practically screamed. I grabbed his hand as he started hyperventilating. I pulled him into my chest.

"Baby, I'm gonna need you to tell me why you don't want to be big." Josh said. Tyler shook his head.

"No, no, no, no. Never, ever again." He said and started rocking. Josh was confused. What did he mean by again? Was he big at some point? Did Ryan lie to Josh? He was very, very confused.

"Hey, let's go get breakfast. We can talk about this later." He nodded.

"Okay, daddy." He murmured. Josh get up and took him to the bathroom.

"Let's get you in the bath, yeah?" Josh suggested. 

"Yes daddy!" Tyler giggled. Josh smiled and sat Tyler on the counter. He ran the water and Tyler undressed.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, little one?"

"W-will you get me a n-new stuffy? Mine got l-left at the show place." Tyler said, sadly. Josh smiled and kissed his boy's forehead. He placed Tyler in the tub and started cleaning him up.

When they got to IHOP, the girl that took their order looked very, very familiar to Tyler. Her name tag said 'Madison'. When she seen Tyler, she put her hand over her mouth.

"T-Tyler?" She asked quietly. Tyler's eyes widened, quickly realizing that this was his sister.

"M-Maddie...?" He asked quietly. She had a bunch of different emotions on her face.

"Tyler? Y-You.. I never thought I'd see you again." She said. Tyler stood up and pulled the girl into a hug. They hugged for a few seconds until they pulled back and had tears in their eyes.

"I didn't think I'd ever see you again either.." Tyler said. Josh noticed that his voice seemed to change. Was this big Tyler he was seeing? He got confused all over again.

"Ty, honey, who's this?" Josh asked. Tyler smiled.

"This is my sister, Madison. She was the only one in my family who cared that I got sold." He murmured. She frowned.

"Ty, you know mom never wanted to sell you... Dad was afraid you'd tell about what our uncle did to you and it would ruin business." Tyler had tears rushing down his face.

"It's not fair, Maddie, they fucking sold me for the benefit of a fucking rapist!" Tyler said, angrily. Josh's eyes widened.

"What?"

"You're not in this, Josh," Tyler said, "I want to leave." He murmured. Josh nodded and took the small boy's hand and walked out with him. They got out to the car and Josh started to buckle up Tyler. "I can do it myself, I'm not a fucking baby." Tyler sassed and pulled the seat belt from Josh's hand.

"Tyler, you need to stop being sassy." Josh warned.

"Or what? You'll punish me?" Tyler laughed and rolled his eyes. Josh raised his eyebrows.

"I won't buy you a new stuffy."

"I don't care, I'm not a baby." Tyler said. Josh sighed and got in the car and drove he and Tyler home. Tyler got out of the car and went up the stairs. He fell onto the bed and sobbed into the pillows. Josh stayed downstairs, worriedly pacing until he got an idea. He called Brendon and asked him to bring Ryan over. 

The two boys got there soon enough. "What's wrong, what'd you do?" Ryan asked. Josh's eyes widened.

"You think I did this? No.. We went to IHOP and his sister worked there they recognized each other and Tyler... He was big, he wasn't little he was big and after a couple minuted he wanted to go home and when I tried to do things for him he'd get mad and say 'I'm not a baby.' and I don't know what to do. I'm worried." Josh explained. Ryan nodded.

"I didn't know he could be big.. I'd only ever known him as a little. The guards and other peopled explained he had been raised as a little." Ryan said.

"Maybe his parents said that... Or the guards where lying." Brendon suggested. Ryan nodded.

"You need to talk to him. Reassure him that you care for him and that he can trust you." Ryan explained. Josh nodded.

"Okay, thank you." Ryan nodded.

"Anytime, Josh." He smiled. Brendon and Ryan left and Josh headed up to where Tyler was.

When he got in Tyler was fast asleep. He cooed at the little one and decided to make him some yummy lunch.

When Josh finished making lunch, Tyler walked into the kitchen. Josh smiled.

"I made grilled cheese and macaroni and cheese." Tyler smiled softly.

"Josh, I'm sorry about how I acted earlier." He murmured. Josh moved over to the boy and smiled.

"It's okay, can I give you a hug?" Josh asked. Tyler blushed and nodded. Josh pulled him into a hug.

"Can we talk, about everything later... I want to talk to you about it and I want you to know, but I'm really hungry right now." Tyler said. Josh smiled and nodded.

"Of course, my love." Josh took Tyler's smaller hand in his and led him over to the table. He pulled out Tyler's chair and basically treated him like a princess.