Chapter 1-A Odd Start

I woke up to a leaf falling on my face

I woke up to a leaf falling on my face.I opened my eyes and looked around. I was under a tree.I started to stand up,still dazed.When I finally stood up I looked around at the area, I realized I was in a forest. The first thing I realized was there was no sign of, well, anything man-made. There was no snow anywhere, and no ruined buildings or cars, so I knew I wasn't in the Cosmodrome.  Garret and Emma were nowhere to be seen.
I was alone.

Y/N:Ghost?Where are we?

Ghost: Not charted on any maps of known planets.Will continue to search.

I sighed.

Y/N:What am I supposed to do then?

Ghost: Explore.It will help me chart the area.

I got up and picked up my gun. It was a old weapon I acquired from a mission. It was a hand cannon, but I couldn't remember it's name.
I walked into the woods. As I walked,I felt like I was being watched. I stopped moving after about 5 minutes of walking. The trees moved with the wind all around me.I heard a rustle in one of the bushes next to me. Two bright red eyes stared at me. The creature roared and jumped out at me .I turned around with incredible speed and shot it point blank in the head making it fall to the ground.It was a wolf,but completely black with a white mask on.Its body started to disintegrate after a few seconds of being dead.

Its body started to disintegrate after a few seconds of being dead

Y/N:What.Was.That.

Ghost: Unknown.It had traces of darkness on it before you killed it.

Y/N: We need to find out more about this place
I kept walking deeper into the woods. The more I walked the more of those animals kept appearing but some came in other forms like bears and boars all animals I had barley seen on earth.I finally found a road and, to my surprise, a rest area.

Y/N:Just my luck.

I walked over to the station.

The station was not very big. It was about 3 benches,a bathroom building,and a map.I quickly ran over to the map.

Y/N:Ghost scan this map to use for your identification of were we are.

Ghost: Already on it.

After a few minutes.....

Ghost: Done.Good news and bad news.The good news is that there is a building nearby.The bad news is is that this place is not in any of my data.

Y/N:Great.

I walked over to the bench and sat down.What was I going to do? My friends were missing,I was completely lost,and I had no place to call home.I looked down at my hands and clenched them into fists.I have to think.What do I do?
Then I heard gunshots and roars in the distance. Definitely trouble. I got up and ran in that direction.I didn't know what was going on but,I knew someone was in danger.

Once I got to where I heard the gunshots and roars,I saw those same black wolf creatures fighting a red/black hooded figure.The figure was doing extremely well for not being a guardian.One of the wolves charged at the figure and the figure just shot it with a scythe!?The wolves were getting destroyed.I saw one of the wolves about to jump on the figure and I quickly snipped it head making it fall to the ground.The iconic sound of my icebreaker sniper made the person in the hood notice me.The last of the wolves started to flee into the woods and the hooded figure put away there weapon and walked up to me and removed there hood.It was a little girl with black hair and silver eyes.

Mysterious Girl:Thanks for helping there at the end.

She held out her hand waiting for a handshake.

I shook her hand and nodded to her.

Y/N: You didn't really need it.That weapon of yours is awesome.

She brought out her weapon again,clicking a button and making it unfold into a huge scythe.

Mysterious Girl: it's pretty amazing.My uncle helped me with it.Whats your weapon?

I grinned under my mask

Y/N: Weapon?I have so many I can't even count! Or, I used to at least.

I remembered my vault being destroyed back in the city.

She seemed amazed by my response and then jumped a little.

Mysterious girl: Oh yeah!I'm Ruby whats your name?

I didn't know what to say.She seemed like a person I could trust but she wasn't a guardian.

Y/N:Call me Y/N

Ruby:where are you heading Y/N?

Y/N:Well,i'm a bit lost.I don't really know.

Ruby: I bet I can help!After all we are friends now,right?

she said with a innocent look on her face.

Y/N: Yeah,were friends.

Ruby: Wait till Yang hears about this!

she looked at me and pretended to clear her throat.

Ruby: I'll take you back home,I'm sure my dad can help you.Just follow me!

I followed her and knew this was going to be a new adventure.I just hoped I could find a way home on this adventure.