Chapter 5

Raiza's POV

I couldn't get Harry out of my mind. My blood was boiling with just thinking about what had happened on the classroom. Who the hell does he think he is? Appearing out of nowhere and practically imposing me to be his partner? Ugh, I hate guys like him. Cocky and arrogant. Thinking they are better than anyone else and that the world is down at their knees.

He got so closed to me that I was able to see all his features in detail. I felt small in his eyes.

His eyes, though. They were beautiful yet intimidating. It was like only by looking at you he could see through you, right into your soul.

And his hair. He had curls but they were pulled up in a fluffed mini-coif. It was wild, yet tame. It was done, but not overcooked. It was full of volume yet not too teased.

His lips...

What about his lips!? Oh, hell no. I'm not going to fall for this guy. I prefer to sell my soul to the Devil than fall in love with this dude. Besides, I can't overlook the feeling I get when he's around. And it's not for sure love, every time Harry's near I felt sick and scared. All my sense were on 'red alert', goosebumps all over my body, a feeling of danger on the back of my mind. And I have only been near him once. I should keep my distance, but how? He told Mr. Aguilera that we were going to be partners. Maybe I could go and ask him if there is a possibility to change partners. I know Cam was going to ask me if I wanted to be his partner before that scary boy interrupted us.

Well now I'm alone and nobody can stop me from going to Mr. Aguilera's office, wherever that is, and beg him to let me change partners. I would ask Cam to go with me but I lost him when I ran out of the classroom. I noticed I still had his jacket on. I really needed to get away from Harry, and now we are on free period and this place is huge, there's a tiny slight chance to find him.

I got up and started walking to the main building of the Media, Arts and Design faculty; at least I knew where my faculty was. I still had to go check the dorms properly, because when my mum and I went there to settle my stuff I was already short of time. I don't have classes till 4 pm so I guess I could go once I finsihed talking with Mr. Aguilera.

I pushed the door of the old gothic building and entered a magnificent room. It had a high ceiling and an 1800's style decoration that was only interrupted by the modern computers and technological devices.

"Can I help you with something?" A sweet voice asked me. I looked at the old woman who was behind an old big desk.

"Hi, I'm looking for Mr. Aguilera. I need to talk something with him."

"Right down the hallway to the left." She said with a smile and pointing in the direction I was supposed to follow. I nodded and thanked her.

Please, please, please that he's there. Please.

I knocked on the door and heard someone saying 'come in'. I opened the door and Mr. Aguilera was standing with his back to me. He was looking for a book on the enormous shelf.

"Mr. Aguilera." I said, closing the door behind me.

He turned around and looked at me. "Yes? Can I help you with something?"

"I'm Raiza Esmond. I'm on your Photography theory and practice class."

"Oh yes. I remember you, we had that class a few hours ago, right?" I nodded. "What can I do for you, Ms. Esmond?"

"I wanted to talk you about the partners assignation..."

"Yes, you are with." He said checking the list. "Mr. Harry Styles. Is that right?"