3.

Raven~

I'm going out to the club wit one of my home boys tonight.  He invited me to come hang wit him. We already at the club. It's packed. "Damn bitch you just stepped on my shoes" I said. The bitchh rolled her eyes. We in V.I.P popping bottles. I'm sipping on Henny . Darren my homeboy been having the biggest crush on me since we was in high school together. That's my Bestfriend .

"Aye Club Enchanted, we got the Migos in the house" the Dj Announced. Everybody start cheering. The Dj put on Bad and Boujie. I got up and start dancing. I glanced over and seen Quavo. I smiled. "Darren , omg Quavo sexy ass drove me home after the photoshoot" I said. He laughed. "I'm dead ass" I said. "Okay watch this" I said.

I got up and walked to the Migos V.I.P section. "Woah Woah Woah" said the Body guard. "Lil mama you can't walk up on the Migos like dat" he said. I looked up at his tall, buff ass. "Umm I'm tryna talk to Quavo" I said wit a attitude. "Tell Quavo Raven here" I told the other gaurd. "Don't be getting jazzy wit me" said the body gaurd. "Nigga shut tf up talking to me, I'll spit on you"I said.

"Hey Hey Tiny, let her in" said Quavo. "Named Tiny, prolly gotta tiny ass dick" I said. Quavo laughed. "Watch yo mouth lil mama" said Quavo. I gave him a hug. "Woah what you got on" said Quavo. "Clothes" I said. "Who said you can wear that" he said smiling. "Last time I checked I was grown" I said . We walked down the hallway to the V.I.P section. "Heyyy Offset, hey take off" I said. "Heyy lil mama" they said.

Quavo set down and I sat next to him. "Who you came here with" asked offset. "My homeboa" I said. "You left him" said Take off. "Hell Yeahh his pussy ass tryna say I'm lying cause I said I know y'all" I said. We started laughing . I pulled my Henny out my purse. I drunk  it. "Damn lil mama, slow down" said Quavo. "I'm okay damn" I said. "How many drinks you had ?" He asked. "Ion know , a lot" I said. "You smoke ?" Asked Takeoff. "Yeah" I said.

I took the blunt outta quavo lip. I hit it like 5 times. "Damnnn lil mama know how to get wasted" said Offset. I coughed after hitting the blunt . "Stop hitting it so hard" said Quavo. After a few minutes, I was drunk and high as fuck. "Lil mama" said Quavo. "Her eyes red as fuck" said Takeoff. "Rav you high ?" asked Quavo. I turned and looked at him and Laughed hard as fuck.

"She high as fuck" said Takeoff. "Lil Mama , you good ?" Asked Quavo. "Yes I'm okay" I said. I popped the top of my bottle and drunk some more. Quavo took the bottle from me. "Yeah it's time to take you home Lil mama you drunk as hell" he said. "I'm fine Quavo" I said. I stood up and was staggering. "Look" he said. "Okay fine take me home.

Next thing I remember was kissing Quavo lips then I blacked out. The next morning I woke up in Quavo arms. I jumped up fast. He got scared. He got up. "Lil mama what's wrong ?" He asked. "Did we ?" I asked. "Nahh Rav we ain't fuck" he said. "You was drunk so I drove you home, when I was finna leave you , you told me to stay wit you. And we was cuddled up and you kissed me then went to sleep" he explained.

"Thanks" I said getting up putting on my shorts. He got up and put on his clothes. " I gotta go , I gotta hit this tour bus" said Quavo. "How long you gon be gone ?" I asked. "A month" he said. "You better be calling me and face timing me" I said getting all in his face. "Who is you" he asked. "Your lil dip" I said. He smiled. "Don't be catching feelings" he said. "I'm not, you been all in my house and all up on me, you is my man" I said. We started laughing.

"You really feeling me ?" He asked. "Yes" I said. "I'm feeling you too" I said. "I Mean we met a day ago but I been feeling you since we met"he said. I smiled. "And when you kissed me last night...Ouu wee I ain't gon lie, you was gon get it" he said. We laughed. "Ight lil mama I'm finna go gimme hug" he said. I gave him a hug then he left. I jumped and danced around. He knocked on the door . "Wait, come here" he said. I came toward him. He took his YRN chain off. And put it around my neck. I was cheesing. "Let them niggas know you fw a Young Rich Nigga" he said. He got in his car and drove off. I gotta FaceTime miracle.