Florida and Lactera

Lucius led everyone into the think room. He pulled out a map and quickly laid it on the table. He looked to Remus and Severus. "Where is the Bermuda Triangle supposed to be?"

            Severus picked up a quill and dotted a line from Bermuda to Puerto Rico and then to Florida. "This entire area is considered the Bermuda Triangle."

            The quartet scoffed. "That is huge!" Pansy and Blaise nearly yelled. "How are we supposed to find them in that?" Fred and George wondered. Finding them already seemed like a daunting process but now... now it seemed impossible. Boats and brooms weren't going to help much at all.

            "This does seem like a lot of water." Narcissa said with a frown. "Do we even have the time to search this? What about the traps that the muggles fall under? How are we going to avoid those? We don't even know what they are."

            Remus didn't like the negativity from everyone. It just made him that much more nervous. He wanted to hear that this was going to be easier than they thought. He knew that was stuff of fantasy but he really didn't think he could handle the thought of losing Harry and Draco.

            "We are just going to have to keep a watchful eye on the ocean. I think we need experienced wizards split in the groups. I know that you four." Severus pointed to the quartet. "Are good on a broom but we need either myself, Remus, Narcissa or Lucius with you. We should probably split into even groups. Four in the boat and four in the air. It would be better if two of you came to the boats and two of us will be on brooms."

            The quartet all looked at each other and quickly formed a group huddle. Severus rolled his eyes but allowed them to continue.

            "What do you think guys?" Fred asked as soon as their heads all made contact.

            "I would argue that you are not our leader but we kind of need to hurry. So don't let it get to your head." George warned. By the looks on Fred and Blaise's faces, they had already let it get to them.

            "Should we break into couples or sibling pairings? As the leader, I say couples." Fred said with an authoritative tone. George and Pansy rolled their eyes before sharing a look.

            "Couples." They said together. They knew that neither one of them would be able to concentrate fully if they had to worry about their partner.

            Blaise and Fred nodded in agreement. That worked for them too. "Which pairing will go on brooms?" Both sets of couples shared looks with their partners. Fred didn't mind flying but he was really intrigued about the boats. If it was freaking Lucius out than that meant it was probably a lot of fun.

            Blaise sort of, kind of, possibly had a secret. He absolutely hated brooms. He was terrified of them actually. It was the lack of control. With flying there is an unknown set of variables where things can go wrong. There is no control when flying. Oh he could fake it no problem. Perk of being a Slytherin. Which he has done many times. Pansy and Draco adored playing quidditch, well Draco did. Pansy just liked to fly. She wasn't too big on the actual sport but any excuse to be on a broom and she was there. Most of the time he was able to use homework as an excuse but during the summer or days that his homework was already done, that was when he had to pretend. He was positive that he should get some kind of award for best acting. He knew that if his friends knew he was scared that they wouldn't care or tease him about it. That wasn't the problem. Slytherins aren't scared of brooms. Slytherins don't have issues like that. Especially ones that have been around brooms their whole lives. It was personal issue.