The News

EUCLIFFE ESTATE

Rogue was in the living room, having coffee with Jellal who dropped by for a visit.

“Have you been told about the gathering?” Jellal crossed his legs and rested his chin on his knuckles as he sat on the white couch.

“Yes. Laxus informed on the telephone yesterday,” Rogue answered, taking a sip of coffee.

“Is your brother coming?”

“He better be. Everyone is going. He’s not an exception,” Rogue sighed.

Speaking of the devil, the blond came down the long staircase with only a towel on. He was headed towards the kitchen, tiredly. Probably didn’t sleep well.

He noticed Jellal with Rogue and instantly straightened up.

“Oh, hey,” Sting raised up a hand at him.

Jellal chuckled at him.

“Didn’t sleep well?”

“Yeah,” Sting lazily scratched his head.

“Natsu called for a meeting of the Family,” Rogue reminded him, “Don’t do anything stupid.”

The blond gave him a loud grunt and walked away, not wanting to hear another lecture from him.

Jellal smirked as he turned at the older brother.

“I already had the feeling that he fell for the Lady on the first day.”

“He’s so stubborn,” Rogue started to worry again, “I wonder if Natsu knows.”

The blue-haired just looked at him. Knowing Natsu, it wouldn’t be a surprise if he already knew.

HEARTFILIA ESTATE

A maid with short pink hair entered Rakheid’s office that used to be Jude’s.

“Prince, a letter was sent here just yesterday. It’s from Dragneel.” She said as she handed him the white envelope.

“Virgo, how many times have I told you not to call me that?” he extended his hand to get the letter, “Anyway, I already know what this is all about.”

He opened it and his assumption was confirmed when he read the letter.

“Have Aquarius prepare a gift that is best suited for a pregnant woman.” He instructed.