15

Jungkook shifts uncomfortably in his seat as he takes continuous glances at the two sitting either side of him.

Yoongi is lying with his legs on the younger's lap and his head resting comfortably on Taehee's.

Jungkook tried to focus on the movie currently playing on the television screen, but no matter how hard he tried, he just couldn't get his mind off from how close Yoongi and Taehee are to each other. The thought of how a cold person like Yoongi would get all touchy with her makes him wonder if he has a crush on her.

He hopes he doesn't, though.

Being someone who is afraid of ladies for no apparent reason, Taehee is the only girl he had ever gotten close to. And sometimes, he would selfishly want to keep her to himself.

As an amateur in relationship problems, he wasn't sure of what he actually felt for the girl. He's confused and frustrated with himself, and in the end, he decided to put it aside for the time being.

But now, seeing the way Taehee smiles and giggles at Yoongi's unbelievably lame jokes just makes him feel something.

Something he had only felt for the first time in his entire life.

__

Jimin had slowly grown fond of the new weird human that had been trying to bond with him ever since he arrived.

He watches attentively as the man played on one of his devices he called an 'iPad'. The fox had always found human technologies fascinating.

Taehyung notices Jimin's presence and worries that he might bore him. He reaches out for his bag pack and fumbles through it. He pulls out a small, bouncy ball. Jimin got interested in its mixed, bright rainbow color right away. He had never seen so many colors together.

Taehyung grins at the excited fox and stretches his palm out with the ball on it, letting him examine and sniff it.

"Let's play throw and fetch! I'm going to throw this ball, and you're going to have to find it, I'll give you a treat if you succeed!"

Jimin stands up immediately, accepting the challenge. Taehyung's grin widens as he holds the ball tightly, "Ready? One, two, GO!"

He throws the ball with almost all of his might, and it flies straight into the kitchen. Then, a loud crashing sound came, followed by Taehee's shouting.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!"

__

Taehyung kneels down before Taehee with his arms raised up high as Jimin sits next to him, helpless. Taehee's frown never left her face as she had her arms folded while she impatiently taps a rhythm with her right foot. Her glares sent chills down Taehyung's spine, making him shiver in fear.

"I-I'm sorry I broke your window." He says, his voice low and shaky.

The girl can be scary when she's mad.

She continues glaring at the two, but her heart melted when Jimin raises his head a little to look at her with his wet eyes. She sighs and ruffles her hair, messing it up out of frustration for being so easy.

"Fine! Fine! I forgive you! If you want to play, go outdoors next time!"

A smile made its way onto Taehyung's face as he stands up and hugs her tightly, slightly shaking her in the process despite her protest.

"Thank you so much! I promise I won't do it again!" Taehee gently pushes him off while rolling her eyes at him.

"That was what you said the last time when you broke my favorite bowl, you child."

__

While Yoongi was still trying to fix the broken window in the kitchen, the others are outside.

Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, and Hoseok are running around the field while Taehee sits in front of the house, taking small sips of her newly brewed tea. She subconsciously smiles at the four, specifically Jimin. She had never seen him so active before.

Not long after, Yoongi appeared from behind and sits down beside her with a mug of hot coffee in his hands. He puts the mug down and rests both his hands on the floor behind him to support the weight of his upper body.

"I've completely removed the broken glass. We just need to wait for the glass delivery to arrive." He informs without looking at her, his eyes on the boys. Taehee hums in response and takes another sip of her tea before mumbling a 'thanks'.

"Are you sure moving here is the right choice? We're all worried about you. Especially hyung. He even asked me to report your conditions to him every night."

Taehee chuckles lightly and smiles. She didn't say anything for a while, allowing the laughter of the boys to fill in the silence for her.

"Thank you."

Yoongi finally turns to look at her, confused.

"For always being there for me. Ever since Somi and the others betrayed me, you all have always been there for me. Always."

Yoongi lets out a little laugh and looks back at the boys,

"Well, what are friends for?"

The four are completely unaware of the conversation going on between the two as they played catch. Their waves of laughter seem to fill in every corner of the wide field.

Jimin had fun. He hasn't socialized for so long, he almost forgot what it's like to play around in a group. And so, he became oblivious to his surroundings.

He was clueless that his mother was watching him from afar.

The vixen watched quietly.

Humans. Must get rid of humans.