✾chapter twelve✾

•[2nd Persons P.O.V]•

You woke up to the sound of soft snoring lightly in your ear. (Hahah no pun intended). You shot awake, noticing you'd fell asleep and grabbed your phone which was on the side. 7:56am?! You shook Light awake, worried at what your parents would say. "Light!" You exclaimed. "It's nearly 8am my parents are going to be worried sick!"

"Don't worry darling, I rang your mum/dad and told them you'd fell asleep and asked if they wanted me to wake you, but they said it was fine," Light smiled kissing your forehead. "Honestly don't worry. Call if you want, I'm not lying to you."

"I know you're not Light," you smiled laying back down. It was a Saturday so you had plenty of time to just hang around together. You sent your mum/dad/carer a text letting them know you were awake and that you'd be home later. To that they replied 'okay love'.

"So what do you want to do today?" Light asked, sitting up and yawning slightly.

"I-I don't know," you squeaked looking at Light in a different way.

"What's the matter? Want to wake up to this everyday?" He smirked proudly. "I do."

"Huh?" You asked cocking your head to the side.

"Waking up to you, everyday," he repeated. "I can't wait until it's happening."

"M-Me either I guess," you stuttered.

"How about we just stay in today," Light suggested. "Get some hot chocolate, snuggle up in bed and watch TV." He pointed at his TV.

"I would but, I'm really uncomfortable in what I'm wearing," you sighed, looking down at your clothes.

"Don't worry, you can borrow some of mine," he yawned getting out of bed and getting some sweatpants and a shirt and throwing them your way. "Get changed Y/N, I'll go downstairs and get us some hot chocolate or tea?"

"Tea please," you smiled lovingly, watching as he walked out the room. You began to get changed and turned on the TV in his room. Not knowing where the remote was you left the current channel on - the news. When suddenly something flashed on screen.

"Breaking News, the young serial killer and rapist Lee Honda has died from a heart attack, obviously the work of Kira. Report states that a note was found in Honda's cell on toilet paper stating 'it's me my darling'..." the news reporter stated. Your eyes widened. It was him. Light was Kira.

"Here you are darling," Light smiled with a cup of tea and breakfast in the tray for both of you. "I see Lee Honda is dead. Such a shame," he smirked at you and alls you could do was hug him.

"Thank you," you whispered into his chest.

"No problem. Anything for you my queen," he whispered. "Anyway, breakfast is getting cold. Let's watch a movie and eat breakfast."

"Good idea!" You placed your clothes on the end of the bed and sat down in the bed and began to munch on your breakfast while Light put on your favourite film. He sat next to you, Kira, Light, your lover.

Oh my lord did I just update?
I think I did!
I hope this is okay, working on the next chapter right now. So hopefully it should be up whenever you guys are ready. I have big plans for this story and I'm hoping I can finish it by its year old birthday mwahahha but I highly doubt it.
I think L will be coming into the story v soon💖
Might turn into a triangle, it might not.
All my exams have finished so hooray!
Hope you're enjoying this story!
Sending my love
- K